Prologue

BANG..!!!!!!!

He could feel the hot smoke from the hole in the tip of the metal that slowly slipped from his shivering hand while flipping sound of feathers could be heard from the top of the trees.

He plopped his knees down on the cold hard ground in front of the man in black suits that already stained with blood lying flat on the ground fighting for his last breath.
He could feel his heart scattering into millions pieces yet a tiny glimpse of relief but... he still didn't feel happier.
A warm drop of tear that was struggling to escape rolled down from the corner of his eyes when he closed them, as if they finally got the freedom they wanted for all these three years.

He stood up, turning his face, never giving even a last single glance at the lifeless body lying behind him.
His steps were slow and sloppy, as if his feet didn't have any destination. But it led him to a place, the place where the most special yet the most painful memories started.

He sat down on the familiar cold bench that used to be warm three years ago. He traced his fingers through the empty wooden bench, it no longer felt warmer like before, the cold breeze that used to give him comfort no longer felt comfortable.

He closed his eyes as he rest his head on the bench with another drop of tear escaped and made its way till his well sculpted sharp jaw as the face with the brightest smile that never failed to make him feel like home popped up in blurry vision.

He slowly opened his eyes giving a clearer vision of the stars in the wide dark sky.

"I still miss you Tae."

*********************************

Welcome to my new story... 🤭😌💜

So... this is just a prologue... I'll update the 1st chapter on Tae's birthday... 🤗💜
Hope you'll like and support this story too...

It's a story with a bit sad plot... 😑💔
Don't kill me afterwards please...
But it'll have many cute and sweet moments too...

Hope you're having a great day...

💜 I PURPLE YOU 💜