Chapter 6

How are you beautiful purples... 💜

It's been so long I haven't updated 😅
My exams are still going on but I wrote this when I got free time since I gotta thank you all for the +1k reads...
😭😭😭😭💜💜💜

Thank you so much everyone.
Here's your gift from me... I hope you like it

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The sun was bright but still belongs the gentleness of morning sun.
Jungkook wore his wristwatch and hung his bag on his right shoulders, ready to go for college.
But just then, his eyes fell on the bunny plushie near his pillow. An imaginary image of a particular boxy smile popped up in the back of his mind, recalling last night's incident. Without realizing, his lips formed a slight smile as he poke the cute nose of the bunny with his index finger before stepping out of his room.

He was quite late that day and skipped his breakfast as he rushed out of his house. Well... it's not his first time to skip breakfast and no one would get worried and insist him to have his breakfast before going anyway, so it was quite easy for him to skip his meals like this... plus... he never wanted to sit and eat with the people who would always give him annoying face even while giving him the food. To be honest, he actually loss his appetite after seeing them early in the morning. So it was always better to skip his meals than spoiling his mood for the whole day.
It must be only because of his father's so called strict rules to eat all together that he had to eat along with them. But his father had gone for a business trip for a week 2 days ago. So no one will say anything when he don't eat with them.
He just hopped inside the car, putting in his airpods and play some of his favorite songs as the driver started driving.

But he never expected to see a particular person with blonde hair by the footpath running real fast holding a guitar on his back as if he was running for his life.

"Want me to stop the car Sir?"
The driver asked when he saw Jungkook's gaze on the same person he saw the last day.

Jungkook snapped his head towards his driver who just smiled at him and turned the car as he already knew that eventhough Jungkook didn't say anything, his eyes tells it all that he wants him to.

"Hey!"
Jungkook slid down his glass window as the car stopped in front of the blonde who widen his eyes when he saw Jungkook.
"Get in."

"It's fine actually..."

"Aren't you late? You won't reach there even by 10 mins if you're going to run like that. Get in."
Jungkook said still with a straight face watching the other pouted, out of words, before getting in.

"Ok ok. Thank you. But my name is not Hey ok? It's Taehyung."
Taehyung said as he tried to keep his guitar beside his seat.
But he flinched when Jungkook leaned closer to him suddenly out of nowhere, his heart did some unusual flips inside his chest as their face were only an inch apart.

"Don't you know you should fasten your seat belt?"
Jungkook said as he fastened Taehyung's seat belt and leaned back to his seat leaving Taehyung with a slight pink blushed over his cheeks.

"T-thank you."
Taehyung said with a smile and looked away to the window, trying to hide his blush.

"We're here Sir."
The driver said as he pulled the break in front of the main gate of the college.

"Thank you Dongsuk-ssi."
Taehyung bowed at the driver who kept saying not to thank him again and again.

"Ah... um... Please take this and buy something for yourself...uh... Dongsuk-ssi."
Jungkook gave some money to his driver.
He actually wanted to thank the driver for helping him the last day eventhough his father wasn't home but he didn't know how to thank him. He even found it funny when his own father never even bothered to tell him that he'll be going for a trip and he only came to know about it last night, that too after his father already went two days before.