Chapter 2

The sky was dark with clouds covering the sky, ready to pour down anytime, hiding the stars and moon behind. The darkness blended the edge of the wide sea with the sky not allowing to see how far is the end but the dim light from the tiny bulbs helped the waves that visited the seashore only for few seconds visible which brought up and drained down the sand from time to time with each waves.

"So... You really lost your way here?"
Taehyung asked as he stroked his dog's fluffy fur with his long slender hand gently.

Jungkook nodded as he watched the dog slowly drifting to sleep from the gentle touch.

The two were still in the beach sitting together on the sand.
Jungkook told he got lost in that place and that he had no idea where to go since he have never visited that place before when Taehyung asked him where was he from. Well... not revealing why he came and lost there.

"But it's too late. And it won't be safe to go alone now. How will you go back?"

"I don't know."

That was the only thing Taehyung got for an answer. Even he didn't know what would he do if he was on the other's feet. He would only think of his parents. Yeah... parents...
"Wait... if you're lost then what about your parents? Do you have your phone with you? Have you called them and say you're here? They might be worried about you."

"My parents? Worry about me? Will they?"
Jungkook look up at the sky but couldn't see any star which he believed his mother would be somewhere between those stars.

"What do you mean? Of course they will. Have you call them? If not, then call them first. If you don't have phone you can use mine."

"But they might be happy that they don't have to see me now."
Jungkook didn't know why he said that. Never in his life he had told anybody about his life or himself, nor expressed anything that way. But why did he have the urge to tell everything to the person he just met for the first time. It's not like they knew each other from before nor have any possibilities that they would meet again after he go back to his place.

Taehyung just stared at the other. Even in the dim light, eventhough the other wore an expressionless face, he could still see the amount of sorrow that holds in that eyes. Even if he didn't know the other's whole story, he was sure the other might have something that hurts him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around the other, patting his back gently giving him soft circles.

Jungkook was shocked at the sudden hug. He wasn't expecting it from somebody he don't even know his name would give him a hug when he felt the lowest about himself. The hug was warm, those gentle and soft pats on his back were really comforting which he never get from anybody else. That was the hug he wanted, the kind of hug he needed to at least make him believe that he was not alone and he was loved when he don't have the guts to even love himself.

"It's ok. Everything will be alright."

The words... the words that he longed to listen from his family when he needed... he heard it today... not from his family but from a person whom he just met a while ago.
The voice was deep, the hug was warm, the pats were comforting. That was all Jungkook needed at the time like this.
He didn't even know why but he snuggled himself more closer and buried his head under the other's shoulder... may be he was asking for more comfort that would be enough for what he couldn't get in his whole life. He felt better.

"Are you ok now?"
Taehyung asked as he let the other hugged him tighter.
He smiled when the other nodded still not letting him go from his arms.
"You know what... my mother always said if you give a hug to a person who is having a hard time or sad, you would definitely make them feel good and happy again. It's true I guess."