Chapter 5

Jungkook was sitting next to Taehyung along with the intense stares from other three guys sitting across the table with crossed arms.

"So... You mean... it's already been 4 months since you two met? And you even stayed in his house for one night?That too without even knowing his name till now?"
The short pink haired guy asked with his eyes piercing on Jungkook, still wearing the intense stare. No one would believe he's the same person who looked like a cinnamon ball and absolute harmless just a few minutes ago would actually turn into a wolf who is ready to scrape the skin out of your body.

"Y-yeah..."
Jungkook answered with the lowest tone he could ever make with his head hanging down, not able to meet the eyes from the three in front of him.

"WHY ARE YOU BOTH SO DUMP..??"
The short guy suddenly stood up banging the table making everyone startled and jumped.
"I mean... How can you not know his name? Don't you even bother to ask him? And You..!!"
He pointed his finger towards Taehyung making him flinch.
"You've known the great great Jeon Jungkook for this long and not bother to even tell us. I mean--"

The mint haired guy who have been sitting quietly pulled down the pink haired making him sit on the chair again.
"Why are you acting so aggressive today? Just sit properly. You're scaring them."
He held the other's hand tightly and sure it let him calm down and already back to his puppy mode.

"Ok ok... Let's stop all this."
The red haired guy clapped his hands.
"Jungkook... We all know you from before but you might not know us. I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm everyone's hope. J-hope."
He formed a heart with both his hand with a wide smile brighter than the sunlight that peeped through the window by the side of their table.
"I'm in my senior year. So you can call me Hoseok hyung."
He put his both thumbs up.

"Ahemm..."
The mint haired guy cleared his throat before speaking with his deep voice.
"Min Yoongi. It's fine with Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook just bowed at them politely. He's really not used to people talking to him but he would admit that he like their company.

"Hello Jungkook. I'm Park Jimin. Sorry if I was a bit rude... Haha..!"
The pink haired finally let out an awkward laugh.
"You know... even though I was like that I'm just like an angel."
He brought his hands up doing a flower cup pose.
"Right Taehyungie??"
He turned towards Taehyung and blinked his eyes cutely.

Taehyung and Hoseok just laughed out loud looking at their best friend while Yoongi just shook his head, face palming himself.

Jungkook was looking at them but still wearing his straight face. It's not like he felt irritated or anything, but he was wondering himself what good deeds he did to get to know such nice people. He turned towards Taehyung who was smiling widely. Maybe it's all thanks to this beautiful soul that brought him to this new world.

‐‐‐

"Taehyungie... when were you planning to tell me about Jungkook? I wouldn't have known about this if he didn't show up here."
Jimin said as he dragged his chair beside Taehyung who was busy packing his bag to go back since their classes was over.

"I thought he might have already forgotten about me?"

"But at least you could've tell me when you meet him yesterday. I mean you already knew that he remembers you when you met him and---"

"Jiminie... Why are you so interested in this by the way? Do you like him? Are you planning to cheat on your boyfriend?"
Taehyung cut off his friend who just dropped his jaw in disbelief from his words.

"What? Whose boyfriend? I'm not dating with him..!!"

"Not yet right?"
Taehyung snapped.

"No..!! Wait... Yah..!! How did this turned out this way?"
Jimin finally realized that was not what they were supposed to talk.