Chapter 4

Hello Purples... 💜🤗

Sorry if I made you all wait for too long...

Thank you so much for 700 reads
🥺💜

Hope you'll like this chapter

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Hey... What're you doing here?"

That was the first word that came out of those beautiful petal like pink lips with a smile curling up by its corner.

At that moment, when the same deep voice that made him calm once hit Jungkook's ears with the same smile that made him forget his loneliness, he felt as if he could finally breathe. When those beautiful doe eyes landed on him, a part of him wanted to run and grabbed the figure in front of him tightly so that it won't go anywhere from him again. But there he was, standing there like a tree, not able to move nor form a single word.

"Hello..? Can you hear me?"

Jungkook flinched when he saw a hand waving in front of his eyes. He didn't even realize when the other came already standing in front of him.

"Have you already forgotten me?"

Jungkook came to his sense when he saw the other speaking to him while tilting his head.

"No."
That was the only thing that came out from Jungkook's lips.
But... well... you can't blame him because he's not really used to speaking to people so he really didn't know what to say.

"Woahh... Thank God. I thought you already forgot me."

Jungkook never knew why he can't take his eyes off from the male with blonde silky long hair in front of him smiling widely.

"Well... So... What is Mr. Popular doing in our music department?"

Jungkook tilted his head a bit confusedly when the other asked him with his arms crossed.
"Mr. Popular?"

"Of course... Don't you know you're really popular in this college? Specifically in our music department. Wait... Do you really have no idea about this?"
The other face palmed himself when he saw the clueless expression on Jungkook's face.
But instead...

"Are you studying here too?"
Jungkook asked curiously. He suddenly felt a light feeling in his heart when the other nodded his head for a yes.
"Did you know I'm studying here?"

"Yeah... Ofcourse I know. Who wouldn't know you? I told you you're very popular here."

"You saw me here in this campus before?"

"Yeah..."

"Then... Why don't you come to meet me?"

The huge hall fell into silence for a few seconds... until...

"Because I thought you won't remember me?"

Jungkook felt... somewhat... sad upon hearing that... but why? Why he felt hurt when the one he had been thinking of all the time would think that he won't remembering him.
"Why should I..?"

"Uh? Ah... Well..."
The other scratched the back of his neck.
"Because... It's been quite long since we met... and... I heard you're from a rich family... You're so popular and... everyone seems to like you here... so I thought may be you---"

"But I never forget you."
Jungkook cut the other off leading to another silence for a couple of seconds.

"Ahh... Well... That's... That's good then. It would have been really an embarrassing thing if I was the only one to remember you. Haha..!"
The other let out an awkward laugh while scratching the back of his head.