blushing

I woke up feeling a little tired, still. It was hard opening my eyes, but I managed to do it with a lot of effort. I turned around to see what time it was. I frowned when I saw it was only 9:26AM. I turned back on my back and looked at the ceiling as I placed both my hands under my head. It took me a full five minutes to realize I wasn't at home. A quick look to my right gave away where I was. I was still at Kelly's house, laying in her bed. I turned around to look at her. She was peacefully sleeping there. A ray of sunshine shone through the blinds on her face which made her beautiful brown skin look like honey. Her mouth was slightly opened so you could see a little part of her very white teeth. I carefully put my hand in hers under the blankets and smiled as I realized how beautiful this girl right here was and how lucky a person could be to have her all to themselves.
Though, my smile faded a little when I thought about the fact Kelly probably didn't remember anything of what she had done last night, and I could already imagine Demi's face when she'd hear about that particular thing. I stopped holding her hand and sat straight up to grab my phone. I decided to wait till she'd wake up.

About half an hour later I finally heard her groan softly. I giggled and looked at her trying to open her eyes. She almost immediately closed them again when the sunlight met her eyes.

"Good morning, Kelly." I said.

She looked in my direction a little startled, but smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning.." She said.

She stretched herself and yawned, looking at the window.

"Layla..?" She asked.

"Hm?" I turned off my phone and looked at her.

"Can you please open the blinds for me?" She asked.

I stood up and walked up to the blinds to open them. A beautiful view combined with beautiful weather was the result. I turned around and looked at Kelly who was trying to sit up straight. She was massaging her temples.

"My head hurts like ass." She said with a sigh.

I laughed and walked up to the bed. I climbed on it and lied down next to her.

"I'm not surprised." I said.

She looked at me as she huffed out a laugh.

"How much did I drink last night?" She asked, already knowing that was the cause.

"Hm.." I started, placing a finger on my chin pretending to think. "About three bottles of wine."

Kelly gasped and put her hand on her mouth.
"Dude, that's really bad." She said.

I laughed.

"No shit! And you got your karma too, I see." I said, referring to her still massaging her temples.

"Yes, and how." She sighed and turned around on her stomach facing me. "I'm too dead to do anything today, sorry." She said.

"It's okay. Say, is it cool if I take a shower?" I asked.

She slowly nodded her head.

"Do you know where the towels and everything a- Who am I kidding, ofcourse you don't know." She said.

She slowly sat up straight and waited a few seconds before climbing out of bed with a lot of effort.

"No. Not gonna happen." I said.

I stood up as well and pushed her back on the bed.

"I'll search for the towels myself. Should not be that hard. You stay in bed and wait till I'm done, because you said yourself you feel like ass." Kelly sighed and crossed her arms.