two

02 || the life of a captive

"YUP, JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE STAR DESTROYER BASE

"YUP, JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE STAR DESTROYER BASE."

STAR KILLER BASE, FIRST ORDER-

1,917.

That was how many days that the First Order had kept Kyra captive.

1,917 days.

Five years and three months, give or take.

She had been living on the Star Destroyer base for the past year, before then staying on a ship that hopped from planet system to planet system in hopes of overtaking all of the moons and planets under the rule of the First Order.

Kyra had been a part of that conquest since the day that she had been found, forced to ensure that anyone with the capability to use some magical power called "The Force" was not able to do so. Of course, if there was someone found to be able to on a planet or moon, she was expected to make quick work of it.

Those four years assisting the First Order with their conquest left so much blood on Kyra's hands that she wasn't sure what to do with herself.

Every kill, every time she had to strike someone down in the name of the First Order was a mark against her own skin. A tally, inked into her blood so that she would never forget all of the harm that she had caused to the countless systems and planets they had ravaged.

But even then she wouldn't forget all the screams.

The dark days of her past were over now, however, the First Order believing that her use was not on the battlefield any more. No, her use was to discover a way for the Stormtroopers to have the same ability she did.

Which meant that she wasn't a mindless warrior anymore.

No, she was something even worse.

A test subject for whatever whims that the First Order desired to do, unable to fight against it.

Her days were no longer filled with the conquest of planet after planet, countless jump after jump into Hyperspace after the First Order set up their bases. Now, they were filled with testing, battling Ren to test the extent of her powers, and training.

What they were training her for? Kyra had no clue. She was confident that as soon as they cracked the code to her Force-less-ness she'd be killed.

At least there was some amount of peace and quiet in her life in the meantime. The quarters provided her with that solace at the very least.