afterword

THANK YOU.

NO, SERIOUSLY

NO, SERIOUSLY. THANK YOU GUYS!

this book basically started off as a passion project encouraged by my friends in the rats , and I really just wanted to do it for me.

I never really expected it to become what's its become.

you guys have supported me throughout this entire experience- you've laughed with me, cried with me, and screamed at what's happened inside of this book along with me. you've seen the plot twists, you've seen the friendships, and the romance that's been built throughout the story.

I really can't say in enough words how much you all mean to me. the support that you've shown me is so overwhelming- your sweet comments have made my days brighter throughout this quarantine- some of you even making me cry about how sweet you are and how much you guys cared about me and my story.

literally, there are no words to describe how much it means to me that you guys care this much, and that you're just as excited about Kyra and the rest of the crew just as much as I am. I never really expected it to get as far as it did, or to pick up as much traction as it did.

I'm so happy to have all of your support, and it means the absolute world to me. but before we really say goodbye to the first chapter of Kyra's story, I have a few people to thank:

remuslupout for encouraging me to do this in the first place, because without you, this definitely wouldn't of happen. also, the graphics that you've made for me? they're stunning. you're someone who I can talk to and cry to at any time, and you saw me finish this book while we were all talking and saw me basically lose it, which I mean, only true friends can do.

angeIeyes for just being the person that I talk to about pyra content and headcanons. you also will make me screencaps at ANY time, along with making stellar aesthetics. plus, I'm so happy that you're around to talk to me, and I'm always proud to be a star whore 🥵✨. I love you so, so, much girl. like so much. thank you for being the anakin to my ashoka, even if I'm a little bitch sometimes 🤪

riseofahsoka for being an amazing supporter of my fics and for always encouraging me to do more and to motivate me to write! you're just an amazing and sweet person that I absolutely love and adore, and what you do for me doesn't ever go unnoticed. you're the obi wan to my ashoka, and really, there's nothing else to say. because that's on that

viktorskrum for just being a lovable crackhead with me, and for being the first person that I bounced the TROS rewrite off of. you're also such an amazing person and the perfect motivator and hype woman- and I wouldn't trade what we have for the entire world.

ownthelight for just being,,, an iconic queen? like wow, you and spence were the first people to see the TROS rewrite, and you're always a very encouraging person to motivate me to write. plus, you're always open to listen to my ideas and be a crackhead with me, and I'm forever grateful 😌✌🏼

mercuryindustries and pipcrmclean for just being awesome! like, you two have read the entirety of this book- MJ conquering it in two days like a CHAMP! and your comments really do make my day every single time that I read them after I've updated. you two are some of my greatest motivators to write and continue writing, and I can't wait for the two of you to see where pyra goes next!

I'd also just like to thank starkvader for making such an amazing trailer  plus the Spotify cover for the playlist and being an amazing person to talk to about poe dameron fics and being the ultimate hype woman, I really just am so so grateful for you and the amazing work you do!

there are many other people I probably forgot to recognize,and for all of you, I'm eternally grateful.

however, it's time to say goodbye to the art of scraping through. everything must come to an end- and this book unfortunately must.

however, you guys shouldn't worry! kyra's story will continue in:
The Art of Getting By

I'm so exited for you all to see where this story goes next, and I hopefully will see all of you around during the sequel of this story! once again, thank you for all of your support, and I couldn't be more grateful for your support!

may the force be with you!