notes

Hello hello there friends!

Your local writer is out of school for the break which means she suddenly has a lot of free time!

I know this may not be what alot of my followers were expecting to see when I eventually made my grand reappearance after promising a story and then never following up with it but...things happen you dig.

I like Dr.Stone alot like alot alot like alot. I like want Senku to step on me and call me a filthy anti-vaxer that doesn't deserve his attention. And I don't so yeah. I really really really wanna write some good Dr. Stone shit since there isn't much out there. So without further ado, here are some things to consider and keep in mind while reading the story:

- I'm usually one for keeping plot the same and inserting my stories before or after the events of the show. However this story will take place around the same time the show does.

-I have not read the Manga but I plan to do so as I write. Can't get enough of that Senku Di-

-with this in mind I will not at all be following the plot of the show. It will be pretty close in the beginning chapters but after that the story will go into uncharted territory. I just can't seem to get into fanfics where the reader is just kinda shoved into the plot it irks my soul so there will be none of that here.

- this is the first story where the only plan I have mapped out is the readers personality and her interactions/ relationships with Senku and Tsukasa. Please enjoy this wild mess of a ride.

- the reader has Obsessive Compulsive disorder and this is not to be confused with Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder which is characterized as being obsessivly neat and extreme perfectionism. OCD is characterized as having obsessive thoughts that then lead to repetitive behavior. An example:

The reader has a 'ritual' where every night before bed, she will walk the perimeter of the room four times while counting out her steps and making sure they land on an even number. The readers obsessive thoughts are even numbers and so they have repitive behaviours that lead them to go out of their way to keep even numbers around them.

- The reader is Senku's sister. She is the biological daughter of Byakuya and was around three when Byakuya adopted Senku. So sadly, Senku will not be impressing you with science and courting you. Very tragic I know.

Uhh...i think thats it. Stan Tsukasa and Senku 💛