What are the components of Miracle Water?

I was left alone for two days. And for those two days, I did absolutely nothing but think about Tsukasa and what he had done to me.

I was able to manage an improvised splint from leftover planks, lion, and rabbit pelts. I couldn't attempt to forge a stone world version of a cast with one arm, so I waited for him. I waited for my assailant to heal me. Immobilized and with nothing to do, I pondered the man.

I first thought of how stupid I was to doubt my brother. Senku was an absolute variable in my life, and yet I doubted his revelations of Tsukasa and look where it got me.

"I think It's about time you learn some Obedience"  The words played over and over in my head. What had he meant by that? His words held weight so much so that they made my stomach churn at the thought of what he had in store for me. Tsukasa's sudden shift came from nowhere, had he been suppressing this side of him in light of Senku's initial suspicion? Did he have plans to 'discipline' Yuzuriha-chan as well?

Slowly, Tsuakas Shishio warped from a useful set of four characters to a monster the likes I had never seen before. A monster that provides and protects; a monster that saves. I was driving myself crazy, the internal struggle over the true nature of Tsukasa was tearing me apart. And the side that painted him the holiest of saints was winning, much to my discontent.

A meek sound broke the silence I grew comfortable in. It was a yell or more of a struggled yelp. Like somebody was fighting for their life but was being quickly silenced. I jumped to my feet and jumped down from the hut, being careful not to move my injured hand too much. The scream didn't sound far and it sounded female, so I ran west to the direction I deduced it came from. Another short yelp and I turned left from whence it came, picking up my speed and frantically searching. The woods were thinning out and the terrain was becoming rougher against my weak shoes, causing me to wince when small pebbles stabbed through the thin material. Finally, I saw signs of life. I halted my steps and stared in awe at the hill in front of me where the man I had been thinking about nonstop for the past two days stood threateningly. Across from him looking weak in his shadow was...

Senku!

Taiju was nowhere to be seen and the only other person on the hill was Yuzuhira-chan. He was defenseless, there was no way he could hold his own against Tsukasa.

I could feel it deep in my bones. Senku was going to die. 

My body started to become numb, instinctively trying to protect me from reality. I couldn't hear them from this far, but Senku looked calm and his signature smirk never left his lips. Deep down I was yelling at him: Didn't he realize the gravity of this situation? How could he smile in the face of death?  They were too far away for me to hear them, but their composers spoke volumes

Tsukasa was quick to shatter my world; it was so effortless that it was laughable. He brought one swift hand down against Senku's neck and his small body immediately crumbled to the ground. My voice escaped me, and I hadn't even noticed that I had collapsed to my knees. Tears flowed unbridled and my body began trembling worse than any earthquake I'd ever experienced.

My Heart erupted into utter Chaos:

Emptiness soon filled with 

ANGER that soon clashed with

sadness...and it all swirled in a tornado of 

confusion and denial. 

I'm unsure when my silent cries turned into the wails like that of a wounded animal, but soon Taiju was by my side trying to reach me through the darkness. But I didn't want to be reached; I wanted to stay here and waste away. There was no such thing as me without Senku. He was the anchor I needed. Now that Senku was gone...everything had been destroyed. The universe had turned its back on me.

"Get up."

This was the voice of somebody who did not care that I was grieving. He had no time to waste on me, and he made that clear in the shivering tone of his voice. It was enough to snuff my screaming into a pathetic whimper.

"Hey! You leave her alone you monster!" comes Taiju crouched down by my side.  My eyes finally free themselves from staring at the hill where Senku laid. Looking at Taiju, I could offer him nothing but a small shake of my head. He could see the hopelessness swirl within me, Taiju was well aware of how close I was with my brother. He clenches his fist and turns to Tsukasa who suddenly seems bigger than life itself.

They were arguing now. Though one couldn't call it arguing since Taiju seemed to be blowing his top off at a wall. Tsukasa's eyes were on me and only me. He must have been tuning out Taiju too. 

A deep growl comes from Tsukasa like some kind of animal. But it's effective in shutting Taiju up and causing Yuzuriha to stand rigid. My eyes finally dared to peek at Tsukasa and were immediately captured by the bloodlust splashing among amber. Suddenly I wasn't so confused anymore. Fear gripped at my spine and my instincts told me that I waited too long to move.

By now, Yuzuriha had gripped Taiju and quickly pulled him away to flee, much to his objections. She must have known Tsukasa wouldn't kill me yet, he had further plans.

Plans to break me.

This is what he meant by teaching me. He had plans to remold me into something that could prove useful in the stone world. But because I was something stronger than Steel, Tsukasa would have to constantly heat me up and hammer me in shape like the finest of craftsmen. I'm sure he didn't mind that, but I don't know if I'm ready for it...

"Stand, or I break your leg too." He says calmly, no sign of a loss of composure but his patience had clearly long surpassed him. Not wanting to be entirely useless and immobile in a world with no mercy, I stumbled to my feet. I fell silent, for fear he would threaten to take my teeth or worse, my tongue. But the tears still flowed in utter silence, they decorated my face unwanted like a streak of blue paint on a red vase. When he started walking with a huff, I was following him no questions asked.

The woods were dark yet it was still midday. The forest cast a veil of shadows that taunted me left and right; or maybe that was just my eyes playing tricks on me. 

He stops suddenly, and I only notice because I run face first into his back. I mumble an apology. and he responds by gripping my chin and directing my eyes to his. When I try to avoid eye contact, he squeezes tighter until I'm forced to plead with my eyes. "Eye contact is important. Show me your true intentions and I'll show you mine. Never avoid my gaze."

I nodded blindly and dare not look away.

He has mercy for a moment and lets go of me, then turns to start walking again like nothing ever happened. I rubbed at my sore cheek and hoped the bruises would subside soon. "I'm certain you've mixed the miracle water with him" He states matter of factly. " Can you replicate the ratio?"

I don't answer for a moment as painful memories of hours upon hours of working with Senku to develop the stone antidote comes rushing at me. What a cruel man to make me relive these moments so soon. I quickly decided I wasn't going to tell him the ingredients-

"70% miracle fluid from the caves and 30% alcohol. Senku said you would need to get the ratio perfect or it wouldn't work otherwise." How did he manage to always be one step ahead? Tsukasa Shishio was in a league of his own...

"Yes." I answered blindly, and a small smile seemed to crawl up the edges of his handsome face.

"Good. You're learning."