Who is Tsukasa Shishio?

But then he came along, and he ruined everything in his path. He took one look at me with those amber eyes and ruined my being. It was the first time I felt that way, yearning to be ruined by amber.

About a week after Taiju-kun was revived, he and Senku had left for supplies and came back with lion pelts and a...what was that? A greek god?

"This is the Strongest High School Primate from T.V. His name is-"

"Tsukasa Shishio. Though I suppose family names don't matter much anymore." He smiled as he held a hand out to me. Looking down at his hand didn't sit easily with me, both of my own could fit in his palm with plenty of room. But his eyes and his smile...they didn't seem to match his physique.

I'm careful with my eyes making sure to not give away too much of my skepticism as I ask, "Tsukasa you say...hmm. Do you write your name like this?" crouching down, I carefully carved the kanji in the dirt next to me with a single character. "Or like this?" with two characters, the less favorable of the two because then he would have five characters in his name.

"Only one character." He says pointing to the first option. "Is there a reason you ask?" he inquires. I muster the most intimidating side glance I could before taking his hand.

"No reason. I think we'll be good friends Tsukasa." I announce with a faux smile. " Please take care of us." I say with a bow and all the formality I could remember from three thousand seven-hundred years ago. When I stand upright I take a glance over at Senku and lean closer,  whispering "Especially that nerd."

He pulls away and nods. "Of course." He seemed simple and straightforward a person. Maybe he wasn't one for words, but I wasn't going to be the one to draw more out of him. As long as he knew his role and completed his job with little errors, it didn't matter who Tsukasa was. He had four characters in his name and he was beyond my strength capabilities, that is all that mattered to me.

Senku calls all of us to gather nearby before he starts handing out 'duties' and 'responsibilities' for the time being: He would work on developing science to aid in survival, Taiju would help with any heavy lifting, and Tsukasa would be in charge of hunting.

"Eh?! What about me? I thought I was the hunter here!" I protested, standing and crossing my arms with a huff.

"Let's see...how do I explain this..." Senku muses aloud scratching the back of his neck in a nervous gesture. "You were a nice hybrid damage and healing character. But now we have a full damage character so you can revert back to being a healer in our party." He explains. My protests continued;

"I don't have any supplies to a proper healer and there is nobody that needs to be healed right now." My face flushed a bright red at the thought that I'd be tossed into the backlines once again.

"(y/n)-san, don't you think your little crazy habits could get in the w-" Taiju started to speak up but was soon cut off by Senku.

"Shut up Taiju. Only I can call my sister crazy!" He defends me for a second before meeting my eyes again. "Look, your crazy habits end up costing a lot of time. Tsukasa doesn't need any problems or distractions when he's gathering. Right Tsukasa?" He gives Tsukasa a mildly threatening look.

"Right. Besides, I'm sure there's nothing you can do that I can't-" and that awakens something deep inside me. I loathed being underestimated and looked down upon. Just because I may be a little 'messed up' doesn't mean this wall of man is any better to Senku than I am! No one can protect him like I can.

With swift fingers I swung my bow from over my shoulder and strung two arrows, aiming at Tsukasa and letting both fly at high speed. His eyes widened as both arrows nearly scraped the flawless skin of his face and landed on two practice targets that happened to be behind him. "I can do plenty, thank you very much." I sigh as I string my bow back around my shoulders. All three men were stunned at my sudden aggression, and it was hitting me too. Since when could I be such a bitch? "I guess that settles it. I'll be hunting partners with Tsukasa."