Part 34 - Love

KHUSHI

I was quite confused, Arnav's behavior and words had left me confused, I no more knew what to do regarding this situation.

I mean ofcourse I did feel some sort of attraction towards Arnav, otherwise I wouldn't have kissed him, but his revelation of feelings came as a shock to me.

He said he was in love with me and I no more knew what to do with that information. I dint want to hurt Arnav like I had hurt Aditya. I mean of course I had been looking for love for ages and it just never happened to me, and even though I see a chance of it happening with Arnav, I'm also scared about the fact that it might not happen and I would end up hurting him like I hurt Adi.

He was already thinking of getting married to me and a future with me, the farthest I could think about us was dating and just letting things flow, so I wasn't really sure on what to do.

I wish someone could tell me what to do, I dint want to be this confused, I dint want to feel stuck.

When we kissed it was great, I kind of wanted more but I wasn't sure if I wanted more because I really liked him or because since I broke up with Aditya I hadn't really kissed anyone and I missed it.

"What's wrong, you both seemed to have had a tensed conversation." Ananya asked as she walked in my room looking at me worriedly.

"He said he was in love with me." I sighed.

"What?" Ananya asked in complete shock, It was just a few weeks back when Ananya and I couldn't stop talking about how hot he was and now that same hot guy was in love with me and I had no idea what to do.

Why was I like this? Why was it like impossible for me to fall in love with someone? Ananya walked towards me, sat down beside me and looked at me curiously.

"Do you also feel the same for him?" She asked.

"I don't know, I mean we kissed, it was beautiful, I'd like to kiss him again but that might be completely lust from my side. I could think of dating him if he just liked me or something, but knowing that he is in love with me, I don't think I have the guts to."

"Why not Khushi? It's Arnav we are talking about here, the rich hot guy, everything about him screams perfection, why wouldn't you want to date such a guy?"

"Because I can't keep on doing this Ananya, I can't keep on dating guys hoping I would fall in love with them some day but then it never happens and at the end of the day I end up hurting them." I really wanted to be with him but I couldn't.

"But if you date him, you might fall in love with him too, or who know maybe you already are in love with him, you just don't know how to figure your feelings out." Ananya tried to convince me.

"Unless I am very sure that what I feel for Arnav is love, nothing is happening between us Ananya, I think I've made my decision, I think this is for the best." I said as I stood up to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"To tell him that I don't love him."

"You cant do that Khushi, are you out of your mind? He is your one chance at love, at least I can notice it, you are different since everything happened between you two, it's not the usual relationship you have, this guy does mean something to you. You can't risk losing him."

"I cannot risk hurting him either Ananya." I said as I ignored her and walked away, I walked out of the mansion and to my surprise, Arnav hadn't left yet. His car was still in the parking lot, and he was standing outside leaning against it.

"I knew you would come out." He smiled excitedly as he walked towards me with a huge smile on his face.

"Arnav I..." I tried to speak but before I could say anything, he pulled me into a hug and held me into his arms tightly.