Chapter 1: LA

Hey! so this is my first story and I'm still "testing the grounds" but I'm going to be putting a lot of effort into making it a really nice one. Enjoy:)

"Hey ash pass me the blue suitcase from behind you."

"Ugh how do you even have the energy to start unpacking already" I mumble as I throw myself onto my now new bed.

"Oh god, you're talking to me as if you just met me! You know I'm a ray of sunshine 24/7 don't you?" She winks at me and I roll my eyes.

You're probably wondering what's going on but let me start it off from the very beginning.

Hi, I'm Ashley King and I'm nineteen years old. I grew up in Frankfurt, Germany and lived there my whole life... Well until now. I just moved to the states with my two bestfriends Madison Thomas and Stella Gray(whom I call Maddie and Ella), for college.
My family is very rich since my dad owns hotels all around the world. But I hate show off so I don't really care about that.
Adding to that, I have the most loving mom ever; Ruby Smith King.
To top it all off, I have an older brother whose 21, Shawn King. He is the living version of "annoyance" but he's actually really protective of me and I love him. (he's also moved to LA two years ago and I miss him like crazy and cannot wait to see him again!)

Okay, now enough chit-chat and back to the present. We're currently the 16th of August, 5pm in the midst of Los Angeles, California. I guess you can already imagine how exciting that is. Stranded in a huge mansion, all to yourself and your 2 besties, no parents, no rules, no nothing (not that I don't love my parents, but there's always limits to your freedom when you live with them)

We start college a week or so from now and I really want to get to know my ways in Los Angeles more before that happens, but right now all I want to do is sleep because that jet lag is seriously getting to me.

Three hours later
I wake up at 8pm feeling quite a bit better. Opening my eyes, I see a very smiley Ella and Maddie sitting on opposite sides of my bed. Oh no... this only means bad news. As soon as they realise I'm awake they stare at me before jumping on the bed all excited.

"Get upppp we can't stay home when we just arrived to LA" yells ella

"Well actually we can and that's the only thing I'm able to do at the moment."

"Are you kidding me ash get your ass up and let's go hit a club stop being dramatic" blurts out maddie annoyed by my lame response.

Let me introduce you quite a bit more to Stella and Madison.
Saying they're gorgeous is an understatement.

Maddie, is the stereotyped perfect girl. Long blond straight hair. Crystal blue eyes. Button nose. Big cherry lips. And cute little freckles on her rosy cheeks. She's a goddess. And guys would kill to get to know her. She can be really serious and wise at times which makes her the bestfriend I go to for advice. On the other hand she's that one crazy party animal girl that's automatically transformed whenever she gets into a party.

Stella, is quite the opposite, but still extremely beautiful. She has short wavy black hair and big green eyes always glistening with happiness and energy. She actually has an overflowing energetic personality that I really aspire to have. She has very shy dimples on both sides of her cheeks and her shiny white teeth allow her to have that perfect smile that would make any guy fall for her.
As you can clearly tell, she's the crazy super hyper best friend in our small friend group whom I go to if I need to be hyped up to do some crazy shit.

And now me. I am super short. 5'1 to be exact. I have fawn wavy hair that's not exactly long nor short. Just in the middle I guess? A small nose and really big lips. My eyes are actually my favorite part about myself. I have what is known as alexandria's genisis. In other words my eyes are dark purple.

Us three exercise A LOT and hit the gym on a daily basis. Thus we do have some pretty fit silhouettes.

Back to the present

"ugghhh I really do not wanna go!" I nag.

"stop it ash you have to forget about everything that's happened to you in Germany and move on!" says maddie

"plus, partying and having fun is a great way to do so" adds ella

"both of you know it's gona need way more than a few drinks for me to forget about him."

Damn boy drama already? Find out who Ashley is referring to in chapter 2! x

ps:i know this chapter is boring but I just wanted to introduce you to the characters. The rest is gona be way better i promise:)