Chapter 6: Who Is He?

Ashley's POV:

The entire drive to the diner with Shawn was basically him teasing me and me acting like I'm still mad at him for him to feel bad and let me drive his car. Right, I really thought this would work.

Blackmailing him is the only way I'll get him to do this. I smirk remembering all the pranks I've pulled on him while we were younger, and so I started thinking of a mastermind plan to trick him.

We got to the diner and sat on a table near a glass window. The place seemed cool. I was still getting to know my ways around here and a cozy diner was a great way to do so since maddie stel and I do nothing but eat all day.

"So what are you ordering ?" he asks

"It doesn't matter" I say in an attempt to make it clear I'm still mad.

"Oh come on will you stop now. Stop acting like a little baby ash you know this won't work with me" he seemed annoyed, great.

I smile "I'm not acting like a baby why are you mad? I just said it doesn't matter. I'll eat whatever you're getting."

He looks at me then at the menu and then again he eyes me before asking "You sure?"

"I said it doesn't matter is your brain lagging dude"

"Alright alright missy chill your ass down" he laughs, I ignore him

He calls the waiter and orders chicken wings with barbecue sauce for the both of us, one with extra barbecue.

"Excuse me what?!" I snap

He looks at me blankly "What's the matter, I didn't forget to tell him you'd like extra barbecue"

"Are you serious Shawn?? What the hell is wrong with you?! I wana punch you in the face so bad right now"

"Go for it. I'm rooting for you even" he smiles confidently

"Oh shut up before I knock you out"

"Of course you will" he laughs

"S-stop being a bitch Shawn you know i hate barbecue sauce w-why would you order me that I'm hungry this was s-so mean" I play the victim and let out a few tears. I knew this was going to win him over. My acting skills never betray me.

"Noo don't cry ash I'll just go and order you something else. You can get whatever you want, just ask" Boom he fell for it

"A-a burger" I say as I wipe my tears away. I was really craving a burger and I just hit the jackpot. I'm going to make him pay for my burger too.

"Okay I'm going to order that right now BRB" he went up to the cashier, and I know he felt guilty as hell. I smiled devilishly.

Shawn's POV

I couldn't contain my laughter any longer. Oh my God was she good. Her acting skills are impeccable, if I didn't know her since forever I would've fallen for that so easily. Too bad I do know her and she can't fool me. Time to prank herrr. She really thinks she's the prankster here.
I go up to the cashier
"Hey may I please alter our order? It's table 3"

"Sure you ordered 2 bowls of chicken wings with barbecue sauce and one with extra sauce. What would you like to change?"

"I still want one bowl of chicken wings with barbecue sauce, but instead of the other one I would like a hamburger with coleslaw, but could you please use barbecue sause instead of mayonnaise?"

"Of course sir, anything else?"

"No thank you, and sorry for the trouble"

I come back to the table with a face of "guilt" on my face and play along her nasty little game that I was about to win. I absolutely loved messing with her.