Part 2

Hello Friends
Here is Part 2 of my story.
Sorry for super late update.
Ignore the grammatical mistake.
Please read it.
Comment on it.
Positive and negative both comment are welcomed.
Suggestions are also welcomed.

At Malhotra's Farmhouse,

After seeing Nandini's new confident side and listening her threat all stand there in shock. After some time, Prerana come out from her shocked zone and says,

Pre: How dare she speak to me in this voice? Manik you have to do something to this bloody bhenji.

Muk: (greeting her teeth speak) Yes Manik, Prerana is saying right you have to take some action against her Manik.  Seeing uncle support she is speaking to much.

Aliya: Yes Mukti seems like she forget what we done with her?

But their talk is interpreted by Cabir who speak,

Cab: (with thoughtfully) One second how come she knows all about us in details. The way she speak with confidence it shows that she is not what she shows. How come she know about my girlfriend? In these one month we didn't talk about anything regarding my girlfriend in front of her. 

Muk: (with attitude she says) Come on Cabir for knowing about us is not big deal nor she don't need be special person to know about us. Mere common person also know about us because we are Fab5. We are famous for our friendship and songs all over world. By news paper, TV, social media she can get details about us.  So know about your girlfriend is common for her not a big deal dude.

Druv: Mukti it's ok as per your talk she can get information about all of us from news paper, TV, social media and from there only she get know about Cabir's girl friend. But how come she know about my deal cancellation with international dance academy. As per my knowledge I didn't share this information with anyone even you guys are don't know about this then how come she knows.

Cab: Right Druv. We all come to know about this deal and it's cancellation now from her mouth only. Then how come she knows? Did we underestimate her in our anger for marring Manik?

Listening Cabir and Druv all again lost in thought except Manik who didn't come out from his thoughts seeing bold Nandini's side. While turning Nandini's left hand wrist come to his eye sight which had something which shock him to the core. Seeing that he standing their as a statue.

Seeing and listening all talking and thinking about Nandini only, Prerana's doesn't hold it her anger more time. So she come to Manik and keeping her hand on his shoulder to bring him back from his shocked zone, she speak in loud voice,

Pre: What the hell this Manik?  Here Nandini is insulting me, your love and you are standing there mere watching without saying anything? How can you stand like statue listening all bull shit about me? Manik you have to do something to punish her? (shaking him little because he didn't react on her words) Manik where the hell are you lost? I am talking something and you standing here like you see some gost and not responding to our talk.

Manik's POV:

How can she talk with us? How can she confident about dad's trust on her? As per my knowledge dad is sharp mind businessman he never trust on any stranger quickly. I know she is not any stranger to him but his friend daughter but the way he loves her which shows that she is his daughter only. From the time they enter into party I saw dad is happy which I never saw him this much happy from the time mom left us. He pretends that he is happy in front of us I mean in front of me and dadi, but we know that he is not happy from his heart. He misses mom more than me. Nandini makes him happy not me which irritating me more and making me more angry on her. The tattoo on her wrist I saw somewhere. Where? The same tattoo made on my star wrist when she only two years due to mine stubborness.How can come same tattoo on her Wrist?