Teaser

Hello Everyone,
Here I am giving small teaser of upcoming part.

Teaser Part 1:

Dadiji: I know you are my Pari? Don't use same technique on me whenever we meet.

Nan: (removing hand from her eyes and hugging dadi from back she speak) I know dadiji I use same trick when ever we meet but I love this way to meet you. It's always reminds me about our first meet at Mangalore.

Dadiji: Hmmm. I also remember how you keep your hands on my eyes thinking I am your grandma. When you realize I am not your grandma, you apologied very cutely.

Teaser Part 2:

Mukti: Actually second day of your marriage, you went to office after giving her punishment of cleaning whole mansion for entering your life. We all also moves with you. But me, Aliya and Prerana come back to your house after some time and see that she completely cleaning this mansion. After that she is going to your room. This is what we three saw. Prerana doesn't digest the fact that Nandini is going to your room. For Prerana's happiness me and Aliya as per Prerana's plan we drag Nandini forcefully and locked her in store room without any food and water for whole eight hours where we kept that good for nothing your Star gifts. So we had confidence that Nandini only revel you about gifts that's why we asked.

Teaser Part 3:

Nan: Listen Miss. Sharma I never cared when you are in relationship with Mr. Malhotra and will not care now you broke up with him. It's your personal matter and don't drag me in this. Because for me you or Mr. Malhotra's never mattered or important in past nor now. So just shut this your good for nothing mouth.

Get ready to read and see bold Nandini again.

Will try to update early .

Thank You,

Kyushu11.