Part 9

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Ignore the grammatical mistake.
Please read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both Positive and Negative comments are welcomed.

Manik's POV:

I am feeling bad and guilty the way Nandini knows about my dad but I don't know. When I lost in my thought I listened Mr. Harshad Saxsena voice who broke up with his girlfriend Miss. Soha cause she misbehaved with his sister. I am in shock because he don't have sister but when he said that his sister is non other than my wife. But before leaving party he advised me not lose diamond in my life. I am wondering on his words diamond that time I listened Prerana's voice who want to dance with me and asking the same. Truly speaking I don't want to dance with Prerana now and I want to spend my time with my dad, which I didn't did till now. But when my friends pressured me I give up and says yes to dance with Prerana. Because after mom's death I find my family in these friends only. Because dadi lived in home town and dad always in his business. Dad always try to interact with me whenever he is at home ,get the time but I didn't paid attention to him due to my these friends because they always make me busy in their talks and demand. I never deny their any demand. Due to this they take advantage me. Just now how they taking. When I looks towards Nandini accidently while dancing, her eyes filled with tears but she composes herself quickly. Dad is throwing angry glare to me for making his daughter sad.

When I don't hold patience of dad's angry glare more, I stopped dancing. Due to this Prerana fall down. All started laughing at her, making her angry. She shout at me for dropping her down. I said sorry to her because it was unintentional. But she didn't stopped there she bad mouthed my dad. So I shouted at her back. Knowing her mistake she asked my forgiveness but I didn't forgive her.

Due to my behaviour, Prerana's stunt dad is upset and it's looking on his face. To cheer up dad, Nandini start singing song 'Jab koi baat bigad jaye' and he also start singing with her, it help to dad to change the his mood. I again feel guilty to making dad upset. Same time host announced dinner so all guest start to go for dinner which arranged other side of lawn.

Seeing this I come to dad and try to talk with dad but he ignored me. When I said I am sorry to him then he said that I have to say sorry to Nandini rather than him. Before I say something, Nandini asked Mishra to arrange dinner for four people. After that she with dad, Mr and Mrs Murty goes for dinner. When I also following them, Prerana again stop and asked forgiveness from me. This time Aliya, Mukti also come to support her. They are explaining me something which I didn't heared because I am busy in messaging Mishra for arrangement of our dinner. When I am going to refuse to forgive her that time I received one message from unknown number stating that if I want to know who is behind the stunt of reporter then I have to act like I forgive Prerana and befriend with all. I did what in that message asked me do because I want to know the culprit behind reporter stunt. I also asked them to join dinner and gives permission to Veebha also. When we reached where dinner arrangement made, we heared dad and Nandini's talk regarding dinner arrangement. When I said I asked to do this arrangement, Nandini makes faces and whisper something into dad's ears.

After that Dad asked Prerana to bring gift from car. She is going to refuse but dad reminded her being employee of Malhotra Industries and she had to work as per our order. She looks towards me for my help, she know that I always supported my friend but this time I ordered to do as per dad say because I didn't forgived her and my anger on her increased when she try to refuse dad's order.

After some time we all sit for dinner and waiter is serving, that time Nandini ordered him to serve only veg because she is vegetarian. Out of curiosity, Cabir asked her that she is pure vegetarian and called her with her name. The answer which is give is awesome. That shut the Cabir's mouth. Because she is one who shut the mouth of Cabir. My guilt increases thinking my dad's sugar level increased last week and I unaware of this.