Part 10 (B)

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Sorry for super late update.
Ignore the grammatical mistake.
Check it.
Read it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are welcomed.

In Garden,

Speaking whatever want, Manik's dad start going from there. Seeing this Manik come into sence and run behind his dad. He hug his dad tightly from behind and start to cry. While crying he speak,

Man: Sorry dad. I am sorry. I know I hurt you a lot. But it was my insecurities that makes me to keep distance from you. After mom's death, I am afraid to loose you from my life. So I kept distance from you firstly. In between my star also goes away from me which increased my insecurities. My love for you never decreased. I am also craving for your love, start to wait for you but that time you also got busy in your business and start to ignore me which I thought which is not true it was me who keep distance from me.

That time these friends come into my life and shows some loves towards me. They also unknowingly helps me to keep distance from you. I know their selfish nature but I chose to ignore it in front of love which they showing me. I always loved my star and never accepted Prerana. But they proved me that my love towards star is just attraction nothing else. I know they are distracting me from my love for my star but again chose to ignore it. They again take this opportunity in their favour and start requesting to give chance to Prerana on our friendship oath. That time I rejected their demand. Again Mukti and Aliya asked me to choose between give chance to Prerana or our friendship. To save my friendship I just acted that I accepted Prerana and trying to give her chance. That was my big mistake dad, in these selfish friends love I am also become selfish. I just said infront of my friends that I love Prerana. I never accepted her in front of world that she is my girlfriend nor said I am in relationship dad. This is you know.

I come to you say that I want to marry Prerana just save her from her madness. She is going to do suicide if I didn't married her. Just want to show her that I am ready to marry her, I just said you. But next day you come to me and said that you fixed my marriage and straight away I refused. Not because of Prerana but because of my love towards my star. But you didn't listened me. In anger and frustration, I accepted my friends plan and got married to Nandini. I tortured Nandini because she trying to hold my star place in my life. I torture her with the intention that she will goes away from my life.

Sorry dad please forgive me whatever I did till today. Just give me one chance dad. Just one chance. Don't go away living me.

Listening Manik, his dad speak after turning towards him and holding his shoulder in his hand,

M's Dad: Don't say sorry Manik. I am also fault here, not only you. We both fails to understand each other. We both didn't realised till today. My princess always says me to go you and talk with you. Open my heart infront of you and listen you. But I don't want to lose you at any cost that's why I didn't come near you nor talked with you. I am happy seeing you happy from distance. I don't have problem with your marriage with Prerana, if I don't know her true colours that's why I refused. But I don't know that you are just acting. If you come to me directly and share your problem then I never forced you to marry Nandini. But Manik you need to think yourself also. You don't need to bend in front of your friends always. You need to know about their true colours.

Man: I know dad. Today my eyes opened. From now I will not support my friends. I will also clarify their misconception regarding my relationship with Prerana. Also will say Prerana that I don't love her dad. Please forgive me dad please.

M's Dad: I will forgive you as a my son but not as a husband of my daughter to whom you torture a lot. This divorce papers you will sign. I don't want my daughter with you until you realise her worth in your life. Till you complete another five months of your marriage they will be with me. After that I will take decision.