Part 10 (A)

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Sorry for late update.
Ignore the grammatical mistake.
Check it.
Read it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are welcomed.

Note:
This part is small. Remaining part will complete in Part 10(B) which I will try to post soon.

Manik's Car,

Dismissing his friends Manik returning towards his Mansion. He is on the half way of his mansion, he again received the massage from the same number from which he earlier received a message about sharing the name of the person who is behind the reporter stunt. So he stop the car at side of road and read the messages. This time in message is written

'If you want to the person who is behind the stunt of reporter then come to meet me at your Mamma's garden'

Your well wisher.

Reading message Manik frown because no one know about Mamma's garden except his family members. Still he decided to meet the person and know about the person who is behind the reporter stunt. So he start to drive towards Mamma's garden.

Within 15 minutes he reach at Mamma's garden and moves inside the garden. When he reach inside the garden, he see that one person sitting on beanch and his back is towards Manik.

(Bench in Garden)

(Bench in Garden)

So Manik speak,

Man: Hello, who are you? How you know the person behind the reporter stunt? Most importantly why you asked me forgive that Prerana who insult my dad? Hello I am talking to you.

Listening Manik's voice that person turned back and seeing the person face Manik become shocked. After some time he speak,

Man: Dad it's you who messaged me? But I have your number, then how this possible?

M's Dad: Shocked right? Didn't except that your dad will be the person who will inform you about the person behind the reporter stunt.

Man: No dad not like that.

M's Dad: I know Manik you more than you know yourself. You are my son and as your dad I know you in and out. So I am the person who send you message to stop your angre on Prerana and you did it. You didn't once think why any person will ask you to stop to get angry on the person who insulted your dad. But you trusted that message and did what asked in message. You didn't changed Manik.

From childhood you always blinded by your friends talk and their love. In your childhood you are close to me more than your mom. But after your mom's death don't know why you started distracting yourself from me. I always try to hold you to myself, to show my love to you. But you ignore me and my love. After entry of your these friends you stopped talking to me and if ever you talked to me then it always about your friends, your friends need, your friends problems, your friends admission, your friends passing result. Everything about your friends.