Promo

Hello Everyone,
Here I just publishing promo of Story.
Full part will publish tommorow.

Promo 1:

Man: It's just that when I thought deeply then I realised that in these our friendship I am only one person who did lot of things for you all but non of you done something for me.

Mukti: Manik we know you did lot of things for us and we didn't do anything for you. So on this basis you are doubting on our friendship.

Man: No Mukti not only this I had many things which make me to think like this.

Aliya: Manik speak directly. Why are you getting doubt on our friendship?

Man: Ok then I will ask first question to you and Mukti only. So Aliya and Mukti from our childhood I got gifts from Star on every small occasion. But you both without my knowledge or you can say keeping me in darkness you both kept those gifts away from me in store room why Mukti? Why Aliya?

Mukti and Aliya shocked listening Manik and others standing queless thinking what Manik is speaking? Mukti and Aliya look towards each other because their little secret which they keep themselves from childhood come out today in front of Manik. They are now scared. They are thinking to what to answer Manik.

Promo 2:

Man: Druv now you tell me why you made friendship with me?

Druv: Buddy while making friendship I didn't thought anything. We become friends naturally. I didn't had any plan while making friendship with you.

Man: I know I know how much you are innocent.

Promo 3:

Cabir: Manik before you ask same question to me why I make friendship with you? I will say that while making friendship with you I don't have any intention but after having friend like you besides me I become selfish. I did everything to keep you besides me.

Promo 4:

Man: Today I want to clear here to you all that I never loved Prerana Sharma.

Prerana: What are you saying Manik?

Man: It's true Prerana I never loved you.

Prerana: No you love me that's why you accepted me.

Man: No I didn't accepted you but forced to accept you.

Promo 5:

Nan: Miss. Mukti Vardan and Mrs. Aliya Vedant I don't know about any gifts nor I know about any Star who are in your friend life. So keep your hand yourself only. If I held them then I promise you that they will break and you will not use them for next 21 days.

Promo 6:

Nan: Miss Mukti Vardan and Mr. Cabir Dawan enjoy this week happily becasue your gift from my side or you can say your punishment for torturing me is coming next week.

Hope you all like this promo. Will meet with full update tommorow.

Thank You,

Kyushu11.