Part 5

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Sorry for late update.
Ignore the grammatical mistake.
Please read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both Positive and Negative comments are welcomed.
Suggestions are also welcomed.

Prerana's POV:

For Manik's happiness only, I come out to welcome Mr. Murty. When I come out, then I see that that orphan Nandini is hugging a guy very tightly. All my friends stand there in shock which angered me because the time she entered into party she giving shocks to us with her bold behaviour. I looked at Manik for getting his reaction, but to my surprise he is fuming in anger and fisting his hand. I got know from his expression that he is not liking the way Nandini hugging that guy which increases my anger. After that I looked towards Mr. Malhotra for his reaction, but he also standing there but difference is only that he is smiling. Seeing all standing in shock and only giving attention to Nandini my anger reach to high level. So I decided to humiliate her in front of whole media, this way I will get my revenge. So I moved away from my place, no one noticed this because all are standing there in shock. I called one reporter who can help me in this. I offered him money in the exchange of asking questions, when he denied my offer then I give him double money so lastly he agreed. I smirk to myself and decided to see the live show. So I go to my previous place and stand there.

When we all going to enter in venue, I singled the reporter to ask the questions. Getting my single, that reporter asked all those questions I given to him. I am happy that she will get humiliated in front of media, world and my revenge also going complete and dancing mentally seeing the way all people looking at her. But to my surprise, she come forward and answered all those questions very confidently. She revel that she and Mr. Murty are siblings. It means she is rich. She also says or warned that who ever is behind this will face the consequences. That means she know that someone is behind this. O god she don't get to know that I am behind this.

She also said that she and Manik not going to take divorce. Listening to this I wanted to struggle her neck with my bare hands. She also said that Manik is not in relationship with anyone. So giving divorce and getting married to his girlfriend is just rumour.

She also said to him that if as per rumour of media, Manik is in relationship and have a girlfriend then why he didn't introduce her to the world about and accepted her in front of media. By saying this she shows mirror to me about my relationship with Manik. She also say, if Manik is in relationship then why the hell he will be in relationship with middle class girl like me because he is rockstar, young businessman, and most importantly he proud about his richness. So it is impossible that Manik have relationship with middle class girl due to his nature of having proud of his richness. Saying this she invisiblely slap on my cheek stating that I am middle class girl.

How dare she? She just called me middle class girl indirectly. Now I will show her my true self. Now you orphan will see that what I will do?

She also warn reporter he and his channel owner about consequences they will face due to today's stunt which the reporter pull on her. God this reporter should not open his mouth against me. Now I have to do two things, first to teach this orphan a lesson and second to close the mouth of this reporter. I have one plan to humiliate this orphan but I required two people for this. Who will help me for this. How can I forget Soha and Veebha, they both will definitely help me. Now you orphan, bitch Nandini you will face the consequences for messing with me.

Soha's/Veebha's POV:

When we come out to welcome Mr Murty, we see that Nandini hugging a guy very tightly. I decided to use this opportunity to fill ears of Prerana against Nandini who will demand Manik to give her punishment which help me give punishment to Nandini indirectly for hugging my Harshad.