Part 4

Hello everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Sorry for super late update.
Ignore the grammatical mistake.
Please read it.
Vote on it.
Comment on it.
Both Positive and Negative comments are welcomed.
Suggestions are also welcomed.

Manik's POV:

When we all come out side at entrance to welcome Mr. Murty we all again get shock of our life seeing Nandini hugging a guy whose back is in front of us. Don't know why but I don't like the way Nandini hugging a guy very tightly. Then again I saw the tattoo on her wrist which remembered me about my star because this tattoo is same as my star have on her hand. When they broke the hug, I saw that Nandini had some tears in her eyes. The guy wip the tears from her eyes and kiss her forehead. Seeing this I got very angry and clutch my hand to control my anger. He also call her Nandu.

When he turn towards us I again get shock because the guy whom Nandini hugging is non other than my new business partner Mr. Rishabh Murty with whom my company opening chain of hotels, entering in textile industry. Before they approach to me I heard that one reporter want to ask some questions to them. When he asked that which type relation they share? Mr. Murty is reason behind I am not accepting Nandini as a My Wife? For the same reason I am going to give her divorce and marrying my long relationship girlfriend? Listening this I got angry and at the same time see that my dad is also getting angry it obvious to him to get angry because for him Nandini is like his own daughter. Mr. Murty is also fuming in anger which I didn't get why he is getting angry? I thought What the hell how that reporter got to know this cause I didn't share this with anyone other than Fab4 and Prerana. Is anyone of them leaked this information to him. Because they only know that I married Nandini forcefully due to Dad and Dadi's blackmailing and going to divorce her as early as possible. This is one reason where I got married her forcefully and second reason is I don't love her so I didn't accepted her as 'My Wife.' But who give him right to ask this in front of these many people. Point finger on her character. All media capturing this. This will destroy Malhotra's name in society which Dad created with his own hard work. Due to this Nandini it going to destroy. From the time she entered my life, she make it difficult for me. Now due to her this reporter asking such questions which will point on Malhotra's name and Malhotra's image going to destroy. I will not spear her now, she will face the consequences for this insult of Malhotra.

First I have to stop this. Oh god what should I do now? Before I answer to this stupid reporter questions Nandini come forward and answered his questions answer very confidently. When she said her name before marriage and her relationship with Mr. Murty as they are brother ,sister I got biggest shock of my life  because she is freaking rich man and we thought she is middle class orphan girl, married me showing her goodness to dad and dadi and calling her gold digger, torture her like a hell but never once she try to say that she is rich  nor she tried to say her real identity. No wonder she knows all laws regulations, full details about us.

When she reviling her name before marriage, Mr. Murty name and their relationship, she clearly says to listen the person who gives information this to the reporter to ask such questions. It means someone purposefully did this and she knows about this how this possible she knowing, not me? I will find about that person as soon as possible. If I got to know who is that person, then I will definitely give him/her worst punishment.

When she says that we are not going to take divorce and the information which he got is fully wrong, I got biggest shock again. Because this is truth of our relationship because I am gonna give divorce her very soon and she know this because on first night of our marriage I clearly said this to her. Further she says that we did simple marriage due to her grandma health then she completely wrong because I kept my own demand in front of dad that I will marry her in Temple in simply way not in grand as per my friends and my love's plan so that the society, media didn't get this information about my marriage, after divorcing her I can marry with my love in grand way and also said that you have to inform her that we are doing this due to her grandma's health not as per my decision. Due to my blackmail Dad got agreed and we done this marriage according my wish truly speaking then as per me, my friends and my love plan. After our marriage, we tortured her a lot never shows any sympathy to her even after hearing her grandma's death. It's truth that her grandma dead after 15 days of our marriage and she truly in her shock zone only. In her that state also we tortured her.