Chapter 6

All the kids were relaxed from the hot chocolate and so was I.
George: "wasn't that hot chocolate delicious?" George said while turning around to look at me.
John: "it definitely was" suddenly, I see Paul getting out from his seat and pulling out a hot chocolate underneath the seat pairs.
John: "What are you doing?" I ask.
Paul: "I'm giving the hot chocolate to the boy on the other side of the train car" he said while holding the hot chocolate and standing in the hallway next to me.
John: "we're not suppose to leave our seats"
George: "yeah it's against the safety rules, you can't leave the moving train cars without an adult"
Paul: "I think I'll be okay" he walked slowly to the door.
John: "are you sure?" He stops and doesn't turn to me. The conductor came out of nowhere. He turns around and sees him.
Conductor: "what about this lad in the back? Did he not get any refreshment?" Paul shakes his head.
Conductor: "well let's take some to him!" The conductor and Paul left the room and closed the door. We all watched them slowly and steady. I notice the golden ticket on her seat that's left on there.
John: "uh oh" I grabbed the ticket.
John: "he forgot his ticket!" I look at it very closely and notice it wasn't hole punched.
John: "it hasn't been punched" I started debating whether or not I should give it to her. I started walking towards the door.
George: "hey what are you doing? Why don't you just wait for her?!" I left the room and opened the door to the outside. It was windy from the train moving. The cold breeze filled my face with redness. I grabbed onto the ticket tightly and see the conductor and Paul giving the hot chocolate to the boy from the circular window. Suddenly, I lost grip and the ticket flew away. I gasped and tried getting it with all my strength but nothing worked. I knew it from there, I was screwed. I saw it flying next to the windows of the seating area. I ran inside and through the hallways. The ticket got stuck on the windows. I quickly pulled the windows down and attempt to get it. The ticket flew away before I could reach it. I went back to my seat and sat there in guilt and shame. I can't believe it. I started bouncing my leg up and down..........