Chapter 13

Paul and I stood there in shock. They turned back to us.
George: "oh! Sorry about that!"
Paul: "it's okay, hey you, we didn't catch your name"
???: "oh um, my name is Richard but call me Ringo"
John: "it's nice to meet you Bongo" Paul slaps my arm.
Paul: "it's Ringo!"
John: "oooohhhh!" Ringo giggles.
Paul: "look!" He points to the northern lights! We were all shocked.
Conductor: "hey! You four! We're just passing by the northern lights." He marches towards us.
Conductor: "it's very cold around this area, right there, you can see a strange looking place. Right there" he points to a town.
Conductor: "that's the North Pole..." Paul, George and I were very excited. We all went back to our seats except for Ringo who stayed in the train car by himself. We looked at the buildings and lights. It was beautiful!
Paul: "where are the elves? there should be elves!"
George: "they're probably around here."
Conductor: "they're gathering in the center of the city, that's where Santa will give the first gift of Christmas."
George: "who will get the first gift of Christmas?"
Conductor: "he will choose one of you." I was nervous. It can't be me. It'll probably Paul, George or Ringo. A girl yelled.
Girl: "look!" And then a boy yelled after.
Boy: "Elves!" We all looked at the window and see elves marching. They were dress in a traditional and obvious way. After that, we stopped and everybody got out.
Conductor: "Alright everybody in two columns!" Paul noticed Ringo all by himself in that train car.
Paul: "excuse me" Paul said to the conductor.
Conductor: "yes?"
Paul: "what about him?" He points to Ringo. He had a frown face and looking down.
Conductor: "no one is required to see Santa" The conductor walks away. Paul, George and I looked at Ringo.
Paul: "come on!" He runs inside the train car with him in it. George and I followed too. As we got in. Ringo's attention was all on us.
Paul: "you have to come with us."
George: "it's a ticket to see Santa."
John: "Make it worth your ride here."
Ringo: "Christmas has never worked out for me......it never has..."
Paul: "but Christmas is the most wonderful and beautiful time for everybody. The presents, the joy! Being thankful for friends and family!"
Ringo: "Christmas just......doesn't work out for me...." honestly, I felt bad for Ringo. He probably dealt with stuff during this time of the year. I sighed.
John: "listen, I don't know how or why Christmas doesn't work out for you but don't stay alone here for who knows how long!"
George: "please come with us Ringo, it'll be fun. We promise. We'll be the The Fab Four." Out of nowhere, the train car slid. I look out the window door and see our part of disconnected with the train.
John: "uh oh..."
Paul: "oh no..."
George: "oh god..."
Ringo: "........"........