Chapter 8

The man looks at me. He looks like a hobo. he has curly black hair and wearing a hat and ripped brown clothes.
???: "is there something I can do for you?" He asks while pouring something in a beer mug.
John: "I'm looking for a boy" The hobo started wheezing and laughing.
???: "aren't we all?!" He kept on laughing. I was confused.
???: "what's your name kid?"
John: "John"
???: "I'm Brian"
John: "I have his ticket" I showed the ticket to Brian.
Brian: "This is the official ticket to ride. You better keep it in a safe place." I was about to put it in my pocket until Brian said.
Brian: "I think it's better if you keep your ticket in your shoe" he takes out his worn up brown boots. I cough from the smell. I took his advice and put it in my slipper.
Brian: "I ride on this train anytime I feel like it. I own this train. It's like I'm the king, like I'm the king of this train in fact." He gets up and yells.
Brian: "IM THE KING OF THE NORTH POLE!!!!!" He sits back down.
Brian: "sit sit sit sit sit, take a seat and let me fix you a nice cup of hot joe" he pours from a kettle what it seems to be a hot joe in the cup. He gives it to me and I drink it. It tasted weird and disgusting. I notice the drink is from the water used from his dirty socks! Yuck!
John: "what about Santa? Isn't he the king of the North Pole?"
Brian: "you mean this guy?" He takes out a Santa hat and puts it on his head. He started doing an impression of Santa.
Brian: "Ho Ho Ho Ho!" He kept doing it twice. I felt a little creeped out. He put the hat away and asked me.
Brian: "What makes you question? Do you believe in him?"
John: "well......I want to believe but-"
Brian: "But! You don't want to be bamboozled."
John: "......kinda..."
Brian: "you don't want to be fooled by the people around you" he said while putting his stuff away.
Brian: "you don't want to be the clown of Christmas!" He puts the fire off and takes my hot Joe and drinks it all. He throws the cup to who knows where. He carries his stuff in a bag and puts the strap of the bag on.
Brian: "seeing is believing" I stood there looking at him.
John: "but what about this train? Are we really going to the North Pole? Are we?" I asked.
Brian: "Are we?"
John: "are you just saying....this is all a dream?"
Brian: "you said it kid! Not me! So! Let's go find that boy!" He was about to leave until he said.
Brian: "one thing, do you believe in ghosts?" I shook my head. Ghosts aren't real! Are they?...........