Chapter 16

We followed him and went on our bottoms. I went on my front. We exit out the place and the other area was filled with slides. We slide pretty fast. We kept swirling around. We screamed a lot. The slide session was over and we were still sliding but on a floor. We went in a hole and landed on Santa's bag! The bag was pretty big I must admit and sitting on the presents were uncomfortable. As we settled, Ringo said.
Ringo: "look!" He showed off his present. It was pretty wholesome.
Paul: "It says "Merry Christmas, from Mr. C" Ringo smiled brightly.
Ringo: "I think I know what it is! I've been wanting this for so long!" He started shaking the present noises. All of a sudden, the roof started opening. Oh god.
George: "What has to go wrong now?" The strings from I'm assuming the bag made the bag fold up and we knew we were screwed. I looked up and two hot air balloons were carrying the bag using the string. We started moving up. It was pretty cool to get a view of the whole city.
John: "look" I pointed to a big Christmas tree with a very shiny star. The elf from above of the hot air balloon said into a speaker.
Elf: "we're now about to land" we started sinking down.
Paul: "it's still 11: 52. I think we're going to make it!" I smiled.
George: "of course we are. We have lots of time. We have time to kill" the bag started going to close to the tree.
John: "I don't think we're going to make it." The bag pushes the star away and it falls down from the tree. The crowd gasped.
John: "oh god" some elves jump from the balloon and fly down to catch the star. They had ropes around them to keep them safe. What kind of action is this? For some weird reason, the elves moved faster than the star but it shouldn't. All of them should be falling in the same speed. Anyways, they caught the star and placed it back on the tree. The crowd cheered loudly. The bag placed down on the concrete and elves came to us.
Elf: "alright kids, the party's over" we got out of the bag and went back to the conductor and the others.
Paul: "wasn't that fun?"
Ringo: "It was! It really was!"
George: "a very great time!" They all looked at me.
Paul: "what about you John?" I smiled.
John: "it was amazing!" We all went for a group hug and then see reindeers. Paul's eyes sparkle.
Paul: "reindeers!" The reindeers come by and the had bells ringing. The only problem is I couldn't hear it.
Paul: "aren't the bells the most wonderful sound?"
John: "I can't hear it!".........