Chapter 7

Suddenly, the conductor and Paul came back from giving the boy the hot chocolate. Paul sat down and the conductor was about to walk away until he noticed.
Conductor: "young man, forgive me but I have neglected to punch your ticket. May I?" Paul checked his left and right and realized it was gone.
Paul: "I left my ticket right here on the seat......but it's gone..."
Conductor: "you mean, you have lost your ticket!"
John: "he didn't lost it. I did" I got up from my seats and walk towards them. The conductor looked at me in shock and so did Paul.
Conductor: "well, young man....come with me." Paul got out from his seat and followed the conductor outside the train car. They started walking to who knows where.
George: "there going to throw him out of the train!"
John: "What?!" This is all my fault! I notice the ticket on the air vent.....Paul's ticket. I quickly grab it from the top and knew I had to give it to him. I left the train car again. I grabbed the ticket tightly and made it to the other train car without any problems. I ran inside the train car and see the boy just sitting there alone. I ignored him and ran past by him. I made it to the end and see they weren't there. I ran back in and told the boy.
John: "where did they go?!" He looked at me. We made eye contact with each other. He didn't say a word.
John: "What happened to them?!" He still looked at me and didn't say anything.
John: "please he's in big trouble you have to help me!" He points to the window where a shadow from the lantern. It looked like he was taking him on top of the train. I panicked. I ran off the the end of the train and climbed on the bars to make sure I didn't fall off. It was tricky. I notice the train was very close to the mountains. Who knows if I'll be crushed. I saw ladders and climbed on them. I made it to the top! Suddenly, I saw a light from the distance, the shadow must be the conductor and Paul!
John: "hey!" I yelled.
John: "Hey! I found your ticket!" I started walking slowly towards them but it was too windy.
John: "wait!" The shadow slowly faded away. I couldn't make it! I'm a fool! I walked towards them but the snow was making me slower. Suddenly, I see another light. I walked towards it and see a man, singing in a low tone........