Two

Don't die, Teacher Zhan
Two

Xiao Zhan led his students to the greenhouse of the school, "Wait for me here," He told them and hurriedly went to the clinic.

"Good morning, Hao Xuan, can I ask for some painkillers, ointments for bruises and Band-aids too?"

The doctor smiled at him, "Why don't you bring this medicine kit with you instead?" Wang Hao Xuan was also an employee of the prestigious private school. They both had the same year of working experience to this institution, Jia Jia and Hao Xuan were his close friends here.

"Oh yeah...I'm sorry," He said trying to hide his fright. "Thank you so much," Xiao Zhan bowed, accepting the man's offer.

"Where will you use that?"

"To my students," he mumbled under his breath.

His friend looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "I never heard such things happened here until now, why did they fought with each other?"

He sighed, looking at the kit, "I don't know the story behind the quarrel but they told me that they had a little fight with the new student."

Hao Xuan held on his stethoscope, "Hm...the son of Wang Entertainment Company, they developed and popularized K-pop and C-pop stars with huge fandoms worldwide with their main headquarters here in China. An inconsiderate lad. Constantly in every newspapers headlines, gossip magazines and broadcasted in every social media platform. He is born on earth to soil his fathers name. I don't think he'll be the future CEO of that prodigious company."

The information from the doctor was unknown to Xiao Zhan but he ended up nodding to show his agreement, in the back of his mind he wasnt interested to know that. He has his own life to worry about. I am built to die... "Maybe he got reasons for being like that,"

The man shrugged, "Maybe."

"Well, we will try our best to guide him and mold him to change for the better until he'll graduate," he smiled to his friend.

"He won't graduate, Teacher Zhan because tomorrow he'll transfer to another school again after what he'd done today to your students,"

Xiao Zhan frowned, "Can I ask a favor?"

"Go on,"

"Don't tell this to anyone even Yan Xujia," the way his voice sounded made him cringe mentally. He was pleading for someone who will hate him for sure. Delinquents pupils never liked their teachers.

"You are really a teacher, putting your life on the line for students who are immatures and irresponsible," Hao Xuan shook his head.

"I'm not doing this only for my students," he reasoned out.

"I know, to that boy too," His friend inhaled and exhaled, "All right. I won't tell anyone even Jia Jia."

"Let's just give him a chance and space to grow up, everyone deserves lot of chances," As a professional teacher for eight years now on the field of teaching, he learned countless things that made him a loving and caring instructor. He prioritized the well-being of his students. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Yes, they have different attitude and personality but the love, care, support and guidance from the teacher will definitely sink to their cores, nobody was made to be a coldhearted person, society and judgmental people around created the monsters they soon to be horrified of.

"Thank you for this and please keep your promise," He raised the box he was holding and trudged to the place where he left his students.

The greenhouse was one of those gigantic structures inside the school premises that protruded visibly to the city with transparent glass roofs and walls. Temperature inside was warmer because of sunlight and heating equipments, mainly controlled automatically by computers were installed to improve and optimize the conditions of planted plants.