Chapter // Uh...I don't think I should be here?... \\ One

Rain was dripping, hitting the glass endlessly as the clock ticked in the background. A short girl with neck-length hair came into view, the girl was drawing her very own character that looked just like her in her prized notebook, as tears hit the notebook and hiccups could be heard. A song could be heard playing faintly beside her as time passed by. The girl was singing along to the lyrics as more tears passed down her cheeks.

"I wanna be a bottled blonde..."

You'll never be worthy enough to bring the family last name for you if you look like that.

"I don't know why, but I feel conned..."

Great job honey, you did splendidly!

What you want a gift for getting straight A's? Go keep on studying then, maybe then you'll be as great as your siblings.

"I wanna be an idle teen..."

Sorry Salem it's kind of boring hanging out with you...

"I-it's okay...I'll just be at the library..."

"I wish I hadn't been so clean"

Hehe...did you hear that? Salem is cutting herself!

WHY ARE YOU CUTTING YOURSELF? HUH?! YOU'VE GOT NO DAMN RIGHT OR REASON TO CUT YOURSELF! THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BRING THE FAMILY NAME WITH YOU!

"I wanna stay inside all day.."

"Pft...this is probably my favorite part!"

"I-I want t-the world to go away..."

The girl stopped singing as she lullabied herself to sleep.

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸

I rubbed my eyes as a blinding light covered my vision, I opened my eyes to see my desk and piles of paper. I quickly grab my drawing and phone to picture it and post it to gain some feedback on how to improve my skills. I blink my eyes again and rub them, but as I open my eyes again my desk was gone.

"Huh?..."

I rubbed my eyes again in hopes that this was just a hallucination playing on me. As soon as I opened my eyes I see a different desk it seemed like a desk that would belong in a principals office.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A cheery voice asked me.

I looked up only to meet a mouse, bear, cat, dog? I shook my head thinking it was just my insomnia getting to me.

"Not a talker, huh?" The bear, cat, mouse- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN spoke.

I jumped back in surprise.

'Did I somehow hit my head or something?? Am I still dreaming' I thought panicking,

"U-uh...I don't think I should be here?..." I spoke making my statement seem like a question instead.

"Hm...well my name is Nezu! Principal Nezu!" Nezu spoke, as he brought his hand towards me.

I shook his hand and began introducing myself.

"E-Erm...S-Salem...Co— Shimizu—" I spoke before interrupting myself, "wait PRINCIPAL NEZU?!"

"Yes that is my name?" The furry principal spoke as he tilted his head questionably.

"F-f-fuck...I-i am l-losing my m-mind..." I stuttered, looking at the furry principal in the anime I was just watching with wide eyes.

"I assure you Shimizu that I am as real as that lilac your releasing right now...." Nezu spoke as he looked at the girl.

"Hahaha...." I laughed to myself as I looked at my palm that was releasing a lilac at this very moment.

"This must be a dream...." I said before fainting on the chair I was sitting on.

"E-eh?!" Nezu panicked.

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸

Hello! I hope you like this chapter so far! I'll try posting a chapter every Wednesday! Or if your lucky ANY DAY! This story is inspired by sempiternal_stare and her story glitch, so you should check her out! I must say this story may include sensitive topics like; Blood/ Gore, Mature Language, Abuse, etc...

Special Author Note:
This story has been made dedicated from my life, but a few minor changes except for some...don't worry I don't cut myself...I made this story for people to relate since I've always watched bnha stuff to cope with my anger and sadness, so of course I've always thought of escaping and how cool would it be to be in bnha, but of course a person cannot dream that far as it will never happen. But there's no harm in dreaming am I right? Truth to be told, I always put on a smile to hide my fear and emotions. In short my life is messed up and I would love to express it through writing, one of my other coping mechanisms.

Hope to see you in this bumpy road trip :)

(752 words)
🌸🌼🌺💐