Chapter // The Hunt For The U.A Traitor! B E G I N! \\ Five

"So I was sitting there barbecue sauce on my titties—"

SLAM
Everyone's' head shot towards the door where the slam originated from, only to be met with an angry spiked hair blonde.

"Damn weirdo looking ass, pervert, slut shit!" Bakugo muttered under his breath, walking towards his table and slumped on his chair.

Kirishima walked towards the angry blonde with a bright smile as others in the class sighed.

"Yo Bakubro, who shitted in your cereal today?" Kirishima joked, only to be met with a explosion on the face, "Ouch."

"A BITCH TOUCHED MY ABS, THATS WHAT!" Bakugo yelled, unable to stop himself before it was too late.

"A GIRL TOUCHED YOUR ABS BEFORE ME?!" Kaminari yelled, standing up to gape at him.

"Damn lucky bastard!" Mineta muttered under his breath, yanking his hair— I mean balls. (Don't you dare think about it. I mean you guys probably already did—)

"Dang~ didn't know you were like that Bakugo" Mina teased, wearing her sadistic, fangirl, shit-eating grin.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IT BABE!" Kirishima yelled, getting smirks in response and a pink tinted Bakugo.

"Hohoho...I didn't see this coming mon ami!~" Aoyama grinned.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS I'LL KILL YOU—" Bakugo yelled, threatening them with explosions before he was cut off.

Swoosh

"U-uh...hi?..." Salem smiled awkwardly, rubbing her arms as she shifted uncomfortably from their gazes.

"YOUR THE BITCH THAT TOUCHED MY ABS!" Bakugo yelled, shooting explosions of his palms.

"DON'T WORRY BAKUBRO I'LL AVENGE YOU!" Kirishima yelled, running towards the girl with his quirk on.

'WELL FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW.'

🌺|~~~~~~~~~~~|🌺
A few minutes before

'What the fuck what that.' I thought, blushing immensely, 'WHY THE FUCK IS GOD MOCKING ME?!'

I paced back and forth processing what just happened as I pull my hair from frustration.

"I can never show my face again!" I complained, pulling my hair relentlessly.

Sounds were drowned out as I tried to calm my breathing only to panic further.

Calm down it's fine it was just a stupid mistake

Fucking whore

-alm down it's fine it was just a stupid mistake.

I'm surprised, thought you would've killed yourself by now.

-own it's fine it was just a stupid—

Mistake

I shivered, thoughts drowning out my senses as my knees buckle, I try to breathe only to be met with nothing. My eyes glazed as I try to think...only for my memories to be replayed, over, and over again.

"Hey, are you okay?" A girl with brunette hair and long bangs, covering her eyes.

I snap out of my thoughts as I looked at the two girls.

'Eh?! Hentai-shroom & Kabedon girl! I-I mean Kinoko Komori and Pony Tsunotori!'

"Pft! H-hentai-shroom!" Pony giggled, pointing at Komori, supposedly speaking English...