Chapter / Training with the big three?! \ Eight

(^ me in an exam—)
☀️ Bonus ☀️

"As you all know the sports festival is coming up soon and you all need proper training if you want to get recognized" Aizawa sighed, grabbing his cup of coffee.

"Salem the big three will be helping you train your powers." Aizawa deadpanned, making the whole class erupt.

"THE BIG THREE?! LIKE THE BIG, BIG , BIG THREE?!" Mina screeched, standing up from her desk.

"Wouldn't that be unfair Aizawa-Sensei?" Momo asked, raising her hand up.

"Yes it would, but since Salem here has no control over her powers or know the full length of her quirk, this would give you all the bigger advantage" Aizawa announced, making me melt in my chair, "but don't get your ego ahead of you she's a fast learner from what I've heard"

I blushed as many people murmured under their breath.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get out of my class and train." Aizawa huffed, walking out of the classroom right after.

Many people went to shuffle out the door as I jogged to Aizawa trying to keep up.

"Y-you can't just leave me like that when you haven't even told me where the big three is!" I complained, panting like a dog.

'What? I was never one for physical activities—'

"They're at training ground C, right around the corner to the left" Aizawa sighed, "the nearest changing room is to the right of it"

I held my finger up to protest only for my mouth to shut on me.

"Well, are you gonna pant there till' Christmas and wait for Jesus Christ to revive our dead souls?" Aizawa exasperated, "Well sorry to break it to you, it's not gonna happen."

I quickly blush in embarrassment as I ran to the directions he just mentioned... right after I mumbled a chorus of apologies.

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸

I changed quickly to the changing room that he directed, and as I slammed the door open I bumped into a tall person...

'What the....'

"O-oh! S-s-Sorry!" The voice stuttered, as the said person awkwardly pushed me off their chest.

I looked up to the said person and met...TAMAKI AMAJIKI?!

I must've been looking for a long time as he started shifting awkwardly.

"A-Ah sorry my name I-is Salem, the person who you all will be training?..."

Tamaki straightened up his back suddenly alerted by my words.

"A-Ah yes j-just follow me to the training grounds..." Tamaki stuttered, walking away awkwardly opting for me to follow him as well.

As a awkward foe myself, I started walking awkwardly beside the anxiety filled bean.
🥀-🥀-🥀-🥀-🥀

We soon reached a dark tunnel with no lights making me shiver in fear. The tunnel seemed like it was quickly compressing to me, I start walking slowly as my breathing quickens as my mind screamed at me to go back and run.

'Shit I was having a panic attack'

The darkness seemed to cave into my vision as I slowly feel like I've lost control over my own body...there I was laying limp.

x🥀-🥀-🥀-🥀-🥀x

Extra:

'HOW DO I DEAL WITH A DEAD BODY??'
Tamaki furiously typed on his phone as he called his other friends to help deal with a person who fainted, because why did god think that it was a smart idea to leave an anxiety filled person with a fucking panicking person who was a anxiety filled foe like himself?!?

.    .    .

Here's the bonus chapter! I was actually just gonna timeskip to the sports festival right away but....here I am! Next chapter will be a flashback of Salems' life so there will be a lot of angst...I'll also put up a chapter of what the flowers represent so for now you guys can theorize what they mean, but just a heads up I have not included all the flowers that will be used! I'll also be clearing up what Salems' quirk is, and her full name will be hidden because...because òwó

So join me to the angst side of the story, TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

(Which may be published in a couple of hours or days because author Chan is lazy—)

(617 words)
🌸🌼🌺💐