Chapter / Training with the big three?! Pt. 2 \ Nine

☀️ Bonus ☀️

"D-do you think she's okay?...her breathing seems to be quickening...." Tamaki asked, nervously shifting around.

"I'm sure she's okay she seemed to have a panic attack" Nejire reassured, patting his back making the poor boy yelp.

"Do you know why she fainted?" Mirio asked, stretching his limbs.

"U-uh...I don't know....she suddenly started slowing down...and her breathing quickened" Tamaki shyly responded, rubbing his arm, "We were at the middle of the tunnel when that happened which happened to be dark—"

Tamaki interrupted himself his eyes widening,
"O-oh that's why..." Tamaki mumbled.

"What's why?" Nejire asked, grasping both of his hands making him stare at her eyes, to say the least he was intimidated.

"U-uh she must've not liked the dark..." Tamaki replied, looking at Mirio for help.

"So she must've had some kind of phobia? Problem? Trauma?" Mirio questioned, pointing out the possibilities until a shriek was heard.

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
To say the least, what I didn't expect is; waking up from a flashback only to be met with three people hovering above me after I shrieked, well damn Siri play peace sign bnha at my funeral. In short, I started shrieking again.

"Whoa, whoa calm down!" Mirio spoke, trying to calm me down.

'Wait a minute...'

I squinted my eyes sitting up straight to be met with...THE BIG THREE?! Oh my anime logic. As I start my next faint I soon feel a person shaking me.

"Hey now don't faint again! We have a training to get through!" Nejire spoke, shaking my body.

'Oh yeah...training that's what I came here for!'

"So whats your quirk?" Mirio asked, helping me up to my feet.

"U-uh I think it's about plants..." I spoke, fidgeting from their gazes.

"How do you produce them? Is it touched based? Look based? What's your drawback?" Nejire rambled, making me confused.

"U-uh I don't know?..." I squeaked, earning questionable faces.

"How do you not know? You would be able to know since you would have it since your were 4/5 years old?" Mirio questioned, all nodding their heads in agreement.

"'FUCK, THINK OF A LIE!'

"I was never allowed to use my quirk until now as a hero, and if your asking I didn't go to the entrance exam, I was found by eraser head and he is now my legal guardian and I am needed to be in class 1-A because my parents are abusive and they're determined to find me!" I blurted out in one breath, making them widen their eyes.

"Hm...then why don't we go discover this quirk of yours!" Mirio cheered, making all of us smile, "at least we have the main idea what your quirk is which is plants!"

"How about this we discover your quirk and look at the basic concepts of it for a week then we will take turns into training you!" Nejire grinned, "I'll message you all the schedule, but first you have to give me your number Salem!"