Chapter // 'Wait a minute-'\\ Four

I ran down the hallway pulling my hair as my other hand held my phone, I soon skidded to a stop as I saw a principal's office. I slowly walked in front of it, gulping as I do so. I inhaled and mustered up all my courage and turned the knob, only for my confidence to shatter all again.

'Well shit.'

I ignored their stares as I looked at a nearby painting whistling causally....but I soon couldn't handle the tense atmosphere and stares burning a hole through my soul, so I turned my gaze to the front of me only to be met with all the pro-hero teachers + Nezu and Detective Tsukauchi.

'WELL DOUBLE SHIT.'

"Uh...y-you called m-me?..." I spoke as I tilted my head, walking to the seat provided.

"Yes...if it would be okay we would just like to know basic information about you and how you get in my office" Nezu explained as he poured a cup of tea.

"U-uh okay! That'll be fine...but I'm deeply sorry for having a anxiety attack..." I apologized, bowing to my head down.

"There will be no need for that! Humans can not control themselves in fear or panic, so no need to be sorry!" Nezu grinned, "anyway first question, what is your name?"

"Huh?...um Shimizu Salem"

'They start the last name before the first name right?—'

"Wrong." Tsukauchi spoke glaring daggers at my soul.

'Ah right...forgot...that means...I'll have to say my real last name...'

I gulped as I fiddled with my hands, rubbing the scars that has imprinted upon my skin.

"S-Salem....Salem C-Collins..." I mumbled looking at my lap.

Nezu looked at Tsukauchi as he nodded dignifying it was the truth, he looked at the me in front of him seeing tears well up in my eyes. He decided not to press on it as it seemed like a personal issue...he continued speaking with me asking personal questions such as; my age, parents, address, and where I come from. They were quite baffled when they heard I was from —— since it was quite far away and it also baffled them how I was fluent in Japanese. I just shrugged, muttering under my breath,

"Anime logic...."

Soon he asked me how I came in his office, of course I came clean. I mean who wouldn't? There's like pro-heroes surrounding a 15 year old girl, with a bear like creature staring my soul down and a human lie detector than can just sweep your ass to prison with one wrong word. Of course they we're baffled again due to me being in another dimension, suddenly turning up into this anime filled hotties— I mean creatures....

"Hm....so in this dimension of yours we're characters? Who is this 'main character' as you call it?" He asked drinking his 3rd cup of tea.

"E-eh....Izuku Midoriya which means I know everything about the boy...and what happens in the future..." I spoke looking at the buff All Might suddenly spit out blood, "Yes...that means I know about the secret"

"Wouldn't that be a danger to society?! People who have watched the show could use the secret and use it against us—" All Might panicked as he turned skinny soon interrupted by Nezu.

"Don't worry Toshinori, I believe AFO or other villains don't have accessibility to this so called show that is in another dimension and people in your dimension don't even know we're actually not just a show" Nezu reassured, pouring another cup of tea, "so...this show...it shows the future isn't that right?"

"Y-Yes...though if your looking for the answer on who is the U.A traitor, I'm afraid I don't have answers due to Kohei Horikoshi not making that manga chapter or anime episode...or I have simply missed it" I mumbled tapping my chin.

"Hm...that's fine, but what I would like you to do is tell us every possible villain attack that is about to happen" Nezu asked, "as I have a feeling the USJ attack won't be the last one..."

"That is correct...though this conversation needs to be private as who knows who the U.A traitor could be?" I answered, thinking ahead making sure I don't make things worse, "though I do have some teachers than can be allowed to hear this like Shouta Aizawa and Yagi Toshinori, it would be beneficial..."

"Thank you, Shimizu" Nezu thanked, "I would like you to stay at class 1-A for further notice and you can share information with me at lunch breaks on who is this possible traitor and news about the future, but I would like to advise not to say anything about this dimension of yours..."

I nodded as I walked out the doors, closing the knob...and falling down to the floor, hearing Nezus' psychotic laughter.  

"God...that was so nerve racking...It was so nerve racking that I think even my blood circulation and my period stopped..." I sighed to myself.

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸

I walked down the halls still panicking from the conversation and finally having grasps on the situation I'm in.

'Well fuck, what happened to my family?'
'Will they care that I'm gone?'
'Do they even know I'm gone?'
'Is this gonna last forever?—'

My train of thought was soon stopped as I bumped into a person. I put my hands up in front of my chest to prevent major awkwardness only to feel....abs?! I patted the supposedly abs in front of me making sure I wasn't dreaming. I soon then realized how wrong this looked.

My face flamed pink as I could feel the other person feel warm as well, supposedly flustered.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, EXTRA!" The familiar voice shouted as he shoved me away from him.

I looked at the voice which turned out to be the one and only Bakugo Katsuki....

'Wait a minute—'
'Holy shit I just touched Bakugo Katsuki's abs.'

x🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸x

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I decided to just post this before Wednesday because...why not? I was pretty bored anyway and I've got nothing to do since Aoyama's room is even brighter than my future. Because DAMN. I also wanted to remind you guys that I update every Wednesday or everyday, but it's most likely every Wednesday. Anyway see you guys in hell! I mean next chapter, Sayonara!

(1050 words)
🌸🌼🌺💐