Chapter / Hey my names abs...I MEAN SALEM! \ Seven

"So what's with that little lie you made?" Aizawa asked, closing the door after dropping me.

"U-uh...I just decided that since I did randomly show up I needed a stor—I mean lie to back me up..." I told him, fidgeting with my skirt.

"Hm...it's a good enough story, but you better keep that up" Aizawa huffed, turning away to the teachers lounge.

"E-eh?" I lifted my head up only to be met with no one after a few minutes of silence, I quickly slammed the door open, DAMN HOBO MAN!"

Everyone looked at the me as many people were trying to contain their laughter. Next thing you know people were laughing with tears as you awkwardly shifted to your desk.

"Ok, ok listen up little listeners!" Yamada told them, writing down something about homework, "since you all did a great job at the test...I'll be making you do an essay about a hero you would like in English of course!"

Everyone groaned, exasperated. As some people cheered, cough, cough, Midoriya, cough, cough.

I perked up at the sound knowing I'll fucking ace it— I mean excited to participate on classes. Which only lasted for oh so seconds until,

"You have to write approximately 5,000 pages!" Yamada cheered, throwing papers around,

'Damn it...I can't even write a goddamn poem or science report with 500+!'

"But since I'm a nice teacher I'll let you finish these sentences with the correct verbs and tense!" Yamada grinned, "and no cheating, I'm looking at you Kaminari and Mina..."

Present Mic handed out the papers to everyone about to give a sheet to me before asking me something,
"You sure you can handle this stuff Shimizu?"

'I may be stupid, but not that stupid!'

"Y-yeah...this is pretty easy...I'm learning French and Spanish right now—" I spoke, immediately regretting the face Yamada showed.

"GREAT! LUCKILY I HAVE A SHEET ABOUT THE TENSES AND VOCABULARY IN FRENCH AS WELL!" Yamada cheered, accidentally turning on his quirk as many people looked at the duo with questioning looks.

"What do you mean Present Mi— Yamada-Sensei?" Momo asked, putting down her pen and looking at them both as well.

'Well frickty frickady frack, I'm fucking fracked—'

"Oh sorry young listeners, let me just go get the sheet in the teachers lounge!" Yamada yelled, slamming the door open and running to the teachers lounge, "continue your work!"

Chaos ensued the place...

"What was that about? Kero."

"French?..."

"Oooo...French? Mademoiselle your certainly interesting~" 

"Wait...don't tell me we're going to be learning about other languages..."

"I CAN'T EVEN DO THE RIGHT TENSE IN ENGLISH, SO HOW WILL I ABLE TO IN FRENCH?!

"DASHITE?!"

"SHUT UP FUCKERS!"

As I tried answering questions present mic busted through the door with sheets flying behind him,

"Here's you sheet little listener!" Yamada shouted, activating his quirk accidentally once again.

"BE QUIET HIZASHI!" A muffled voice yelled from another room, which turned out to be Aizawa.

Everyone continued their work as I struggled on my sheet

'Is it too late to back out?'

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸

Two periods have passed as the bell for lunch finally ringed, I decided to bring out my notebook and draw my supposedly classmates and put earphones on, before I could finish up Aoyama someone tapped me on the shoulder making me flinch. I looked at the mysterious person and found myself looking at...Todoroki???

"U-uh hi?...." I say awkwardly, stopping my music and packing my earphones.

"My name is Todoroki Shoto." He spoke in a monotone voice.

I looked at Todoroki almost as if I was scanning him, making it quite tense...who am I kidding, a lot tenser

"A-Ah! Um my name is abs..." I told him, earning a questionable look, "I MEAN SHIMIZU!"

"Do you like drawing?" He asked, pointing out my drawing book.

I blushed in embarrassment as I tried covering my face.

"Y-yeah...wanna check it out?" I suggested, trying to make the atmosphere less tense.

Todoroki nodded as I shoved the book at him, scared to see his reaction. Soon the halfie came across his and it quite surprised him. I took a peak as I decided to speak up,

"S-Sorry if it doesn't look at you...your pretty face can't exactly be drawn down because of how perfect you are...not that I'm assuming you have a perfect life or anything!" I rambled, blushing instantly after knowing he heard what I said.

The halfie simply shrugged and went outside the door, grabbing his bag in the process.

'Ah...I see...even if I'm in an anime my communication skills are still shit...'

.

.

.

But what I didn't notice was the halfie smiling...

x🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸x
I'm sorry about the short chapter! I have a lot of projects and homework due which is making it tough to make a chapter, I'll try to upload a longer chapter before Wednesday to make it up to you guys! But I also need to rest so just hold this cliffhanger! Thank you for reading! 🌷

(839 words)
🌸🌼🌺💐