Chapter // Fangirlism \\ Three

'Holy fucking ducking duck...I'M TALKING WITH IZUKU MIDORIYA. LIKE THE SWEET CINNAMON ROLL. Fucking hell I'm gonna die from FANGIRLISM!!!'

"U-um a-are y-you okay?...I can hear you muttering to yourself..." Midoriya asked, as he stared at the curtain blocking him to the certain girl.

"Y-YEAH, I'M OKAY! JUST HYPERVENTILATING" I nervously laughed, as I processed the situation I'm in.

"E-eh?! D-did I do something wrong?..." Midoriya asked, as he scratched the bandages on his arm, "NOT THAT I'M ASSUMING THAT YOUR FREAKING OUT OR ANYTHING, I JUST THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE I CAN HEAR THE NURSES' BED SHAKING, SO I THOUGHT YOU WERE SHAKING—"

"I-I'm fine...I'm just not used to the situation I'm in....you know anxiety attacks..." I giggled to myself, knowing that this experience may not last long and how Midoriya in the anime was exactly the same, "Hey...I'm wondering did you guys do the sports festival yet?..."

"Sports festival? No we haven't done it yet, though it was announced we are gonna be competing..." He spoke, now seemingly scratching his head, "weird question you would ask though...since you would know if the sports festival was already done..."

'AND SHIT, THIS IS WHERE MY COVER GETS BLOWN...'

"It's like your talking in a point of view where you've already watched the sports festival in the future...." He continued.

'He's crazy good at observing!...I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE THE SITUATION!—'

"I hope you've calmed down Shimizu dear...the principal is hoping to have a chat with you" Recovery girl spoke as she interrupted my train of thought, "the office is just at the down the hallway and soon you'll meet a door at the left"

"S-see you around M-Midoriya!" I stuttered as I scurried out of the door and headed straight to the principals' office.

'Weird...why would the principal want to talk to the girl? What do they mean calm down? What kind of quirk does she have? Is she in the Hero course?—'

Swoosh

"You really need to stop muttering boy....also stop breaking your arms! There will come a time where I can't heal it!" Recovery girl sighed as she opened the curtain and scolded the injured green head.

"Hehe...sorry Recovery girl..." Midoriya apologized as he gave a sheepish smile.

🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸

I walked down the empty corridor looking out the huge windows as light spilled inside projecting the shiny floor. Chirps could be heard as trees could be seen swaying through the wind...I felt free, I felt like a huge burden was off my chest. I exhaled out my nose as I caught a glimpse of a purple head outside of the classroom seemingly...crying? I ran to the person as I saw HITOSHI SHINSO?! Holy shit...these characters are gonna give me a heart attack...

"H-hey a-are you okay?..." I asked as I crouched down to be face-to-face with the purple floof.

"Fuck off..." Shinso spoke as he turned around not meeting my gaze, "did those goons send you here?"

"E-eh? No...u-um my name is S-Salem Shi-Shimizu..." I introduced as I held out my hand in front the boy.

He looked at me, scanning my face. When he realized that he's never seen me before, he hesitantly shook my hand and introduced himself.

"....S-Shinso...Hitoshi Shinso..." The purple head hesitantly introduced as he grabbed my hand, "what are you doing here anyway, shouldn't you be in class?"

"I mean shouldn't you be in class?" I spoke as I stood up and helped him up, "wait...SHOOT I GOTTA HEAD TO THE PRINCIPALS' OFFICE!"

The purple floof stood up as I looked at his sad face and I subconsciously wiped a tear from his face.

"show those bastards what a hero is" I grinned as I used a soft tone, "here's my number, text me or call me anytime you need"

I quickly wrote down a number and put it on his palm,
I looked at his face as he looked at mine for what seemed like minutes...

'wait ...SHOOT!'

I ran down the hall screaming and slapping myself to the principals' office.

The purple heads' face flushed as he recalled the interaction, watching me running down the hall screaming to myself about how unpunctual I am and how rude it was for me to be late. He grinned as he look down at the number seeing the cat drawing on the side.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Salem Shimizu
Here's my no. xxxx-xxxx
(๑✪ᆺ✪๑)
Hope I can talk to you soon purple floof!
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"What a dork..." he spoke, smiling.

Little did the both know...the principal was watching the whole interaction...and was cackling, sipping his tea the whole time.

"Some blackmail to use...." The principal cackled as he put the recording in the file called 'investigation uses'

x🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸x

Here's the bonus chapter gift!
Hope you enjoy this chapter! If you guys want I can make a special chapter that shows what's inside the file...🌝...
Anyway Merry Christmas! Or if you don't celebrate Christmas have a lovely day! 🌸
Also I need help for the ships...I'm struggling who to ship Salem with...SO YOU GUYS ARE GONNA DECIDE IN THE COMMENTS!

(886 words)
🌸🌼🌺💐