🪐 IMPORTANT NOTICE 🪐

First of all, hello and have a cookie for coming to this notice 🍪
I would just like to address the current situation of the book so far.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to update this book or if I'll even continue writing. Though I do have a draft of chapter eleven but it's not finished. It's just been hard getting motivation to do things lately, I've been getting more and more guilty for not updating to the point I turned off notification on Wattpad. It's not yours or anybody's fault, I'm just having a tough time putting time on other things than laze around.

I've also had a tough time focusing on my studies and then trying to choose between finally updating this book or doing random things. I just really don't have enough motivation and the stress is getting on to me.

And just to clarify I have unpublished my other stories, and maybe soon this one as well.
(Key word: Maybe)

I'm completely sorry to those who enjoyed reading this crackhead book.
(I also read your comments and I was completely confused on why there was 'amen' filling up my notifications until I checked lmao)

So for now I'll be pausing this book for a while until I finally have the motivation.
For the sake of new readers I'll put it on the title.
Though that does not mean I'm gonna unpublished it, just paused.

And again, I'm so sorry.

To make some people happy...

I do ship TodoDeku, so I trolled myself as well at chp.10 ;')
but I decided to make it no ship and just make them be one big hAPPy FaMilY [Barney Senses] so there won't be a war in the comments (for the sake of those who don't ship them two, as I respect other people's opinions and don't want my comments to be a battle ground to the death :>) and to make it more wholesome.
(Except Mushroom girl and Kabedon girl, they're canon on this book since I can't do anything about it and it's actually kinda cute) <— referring to chapter 4
I also decided not to ship Salem with anyone since I don't really prefer shipping an OC with a Bnha character (is it me that just gets that feeling?)

AnD TO MAKE IT CANON
I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY SHE DID TOUCH THE BAKU TIDDIES SO GIVE THIS GIRL A CLAP
[Refer to...chapter 4 AgIAN]
^ actually had to check because I don't remember

Ok that's all everyone!
Have a good day or night!

(P.s If it's your birthday or somebody close to you has their birthday this month or now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You get closer on death's doorstep each day. . . I'm kidding...or am I? Anyway happy birthday to them or you. If it's just a normal day for you, have a lovely day! )