Voldymort and Pigsfart

Percy sat at his mom's chair eating cookies (if any of you read the percy Jackson story comment the colour of the cookies) when this old cocky man walked in and said the unthinkable '' I am Dumbledore Head Teacher of Hogwarts and I am joined by Harry potter, Ronald Wealsey and Hermoine Granger'' Percy thought to himself ''Did he sat Hogwarts of Pigfarts? So confused and Harry bog trotter oh wait was it potter?'' Harry exclaimed ''You Death eater'' (wait how am i a Thanatos eater?) Percy thought as he said ''what is a Thanatos eater?'' Ugh Harry thought this Guy is so annoying like who doesn't what a death eater is. '' A death eater is a follow of Voldemort your Grandfather.'' hold up percy thought did he say Voldymort.

After a hour of convincing Percy went to back his bag's and now there at diagon alley 
(yes it is i the time jump of destiny)

''We need to get him a wand Ronald'' said Hermoine in a hushed tone ''And books and a cauldron Duh, Did we spend this long to get our stuff.'' They walked into Olivander's   wand shop but they did not know that a pair of crystal red eye's were watching them...

Yay new book and it is a crossover but it is not a long chapter Enjoy.