The new demigod

Harry's POV

I was walking through a endless road when the path was engulfed in water and i resisted the temptation to breathe when i was shaken awake. Percy was standing over me with a worried expression. He turned and made a message to a guy with Bermuda shorts and a trident. The man looked behind him and started at me before a glowing light filled the room. The message dissipated but the light was still there. I looked up and saw a trident above my head. "Brother" Percy said to me before walking out to breakfast. I followed his lead but today was going to be an unusual breakfast unbeknown to be.  

I was eating some porridge when a roar came from behind me. I turned to see a half bull half man racing into the hall with a Lion the size of a truck and some hounds as black as night. "Hellhounds,Nemean lion and the minotaur what's next" muttered Annabeth beside me Then as if on cue the two gorgons came (Not medusa fortunately for the wizards.) flanked by Harpies,Griffins and cyclopes. "This is bad" murmured Percy before uncapping his pen (Identified as a she) And charged at the Minotaur yelling insults like Beef head and snout  brain. "Well don't stand there attacks" He called before decapitating the Minotaur. He then grabbed a platter of food and threw it down the Lion's maw and while it was choking he threw Riptide through the mouth and it crumbled into a coat.  Meanwhile i had taken out the weapon Percy's Father or my father (Don't worry i'll explain at the end) It was a bracelet that turned into a spear. I jumped in beside Percy and said "You take one gorgon i'll take the other." I rushed to the red haired one and slashed at the arm. The gorgon clearly thinking i was going for the head ducked only to get cut in half...

TBC

So in this story Lily went to America after she left Hogwarts. She met Poseidon and got pregnant with Harry. She flew back to England and married James Potter Harry's step father. And when he was 13 he didn't notice it but at night he got claimed by Poseidon but was too tired to care. But then there's the fact he used Gillyweed in the second trial in the goblet of fire. He used it because he didn't know he could breathe underwater and he wanted to be safe. Still with me because this gets a lot more confusing from now. He didn't notice it but every so often an Iris message appeared from Olympus checking up on him. The reason Monsters didn't attack him is because Poseidon hide his scent. Right more Lore next chapter folks