Chapter 1

An: Ohayoooo so apparently this is my first story about slam dunk, I really love Slamdunk and all of its characters. especially Sakuragi and Sendoh. So i think of writing this story to appease my imagination(LOL), This story will focus on basketball and a bit of love story, sooooo enjoy! btw i'm posting edited version, every now and then. there's always a room for improvement right ?

Disclaimer: I didn't own Slamdunk or any of its Characters , Credits to Dr. T a.k.a Inoue Takehiko

ººº

"Yurusku onegaisemasu boku wa Dayani Matsumoto desu" the girl introduced herself in front of her new classmates, Schoolmates rather.

She even bowed ten times and flash her widest smile, Dayani and her family transferred from tokyo prefecture to Kanagawa.

" I am 18 years old, I love basketball, let's be friends and please treat me well" she added and men start staring at her not only because of her weird blue hair but also because of what she said, usually girls love make up and dressing up but Dayani is different.

When the boys from her class start talking about her, some girls seemed to hate her already. The class bitches even thought that dayani only wants the boys' attention.

The teacher smiled and asked dayani to sit behind seat number 23, so she starts counting while she walks, she can feel the stares and glares coming from her classmates and that makes her feel nervous in an instant.

when she reached her seat, she sighs and pull out her notebook and pen so she can take notes while her teacher starts talking again, She's in her last year of high school, but because of her father's job, her family decided to move in kanagawa, it's sad on her part though, but family comes first.

her otosan is a branch manager of a car company while her mother is a simple housewife that cooks sugoi (amazing) dishes, that's why dayani loves to go home every time, to eat her mom's special dishes.

She loves watching basketball, she loves to play basketball, in fact, she got a lot of invitations from prestigious schools from her prefecture because of her extraordinary way of playing basketball.

Dayani plays basketball better than men in her past school, they thought she's a lesbian because, dayani's basketball moves are nasty. news spread too fast and that news reaches her mother's ears. her mom almost lost her nuts because that rumor is a big joke, her mom knows her well and that includes her crush which is their neighbor, which, she later found out that, that guy also likes men and because of her failed first love dayani decided to focus on her studies and basketball.

Her old school was not fancy, but, it was being recognized because of its basketball team, especially the girls basketball team. In her new school dayani is planning to join the girls' basketball team. though, takezono is the nearest school in their town, her otosan and okasan choose ryonan high school and that is because of her own request.

"Don't forget to check your student manuals, you can join your current clubs or if you want to join a different club from last year, it's your choice. Miss matsumoto you need to join in a club, enjoy your stay here" Makoto sensei said. the teacher reminded the class before he left with a big stride.

"hmmmmmm school clubs omoshiroo(interesting) but, I already decided that, I will join the basketball club" dayani thought and she smiled.