Chapter 7

Dayani woke up with her alarm clock ringing like crazy. She got up and turn her alarm clock off. Today is her first day of college, time flies so fast that her high school life felt like it was just yesterday but, it was already 2 yeas ago. Yet, she can still feel the happiness of what happened in her last year on high school and the excruciating pain that forced her to runaway and move on. That day......

(A/N: Didn't expect the time skip? 😂😂😂😂 well y'all I'm unpredictable. Let's see what will happen to Dayani)

SHINTAI UNIVERSITY

Shintai University has one the strongest basketball team in japan and one of the most prestigious school in japan. It has also a great academic practices. Maki Shinichi, Akagi Takenori, Tooru Hanagata, Tsukubu Captain Odai and Masashi Kawata attended Shintai and now in their third year college.

A lot of new players was scouted in the past two years. In Shintai University, Dayani wished to have a fresh start but as they've said, life without a thrill is boring.

*Front Gate

*College Building

*Lobby

*Library

*Basketball Gym

Dayani saw the prestigious school and asked herself if she can do it. She changed since that day, compared before she doesn't have that much confidence now. She attended Shintai since it's the only university that scouted her ever since she left basketball because of depression. She clutched her shoulder bag and  walked towards her classroom, just like a usual first day of school it's quiet. Well, except for the guy near the window who has an unstoppable  mouth and shouting curse words to the silent guy in front of his seat.

Dayani was shocked knowing who is the loud guy in her class, her face suddenly lit up and run towards the red haired guy, who's seem to be unaware of her presence, dayani pulled the red haired guy and hugged him tightly. "SAKURAGI-SAN!!!!!!!! IT'S  REALLY YOU!" dayani shouted while hugging the clueless guy, sakuragi did not recognized her because she dyed her hair back to black. "Who are you? Why are you hugging this tensai? Let go of me! Haruko-san will see you! What if she gets jealous?!! Let go!" Sakuragi said and trying to pull away from dayani's hug

"Sakuragi-san, this is me! Dayani Matsumoto. I'm your kanojo" she said and The silent guy, who is rukawa looked at her and when she look back at him, rukawa's face turn expressionless again. Rukawa sigh "now i have two doaho (idi*t) in my class. Can my life get any unlucky?" Rukawa said and walked out from the room.

"NANDATO???!!!(WHAT?!)" both dayani and sakuragi shouted at rukawa. "Baka kitsune ( st**id fox) tch" sakuragi said and looked at Dayani's face, he was staring at her for awhile so dayani hugged him again "i missed you sakuragi" she said. Sakuragi seemed surprise and hugged her back "kanojo, where have you been, why did you suddenly disappeared, why did you hide from me, why did you not tell me anything, why?" Sakuragi asked feeling lost with his questions to dayani.

Dayani tapped the guy's back and pulled away from the hug, she smiled trying to mask her true emotion "it doesn't matter anymore, by the way. Sakuragi san i know you can make it to this Academic school! Now, i believe you're a lucky boy! NYAHAHHHAAHAHAHA" dayani said trying to dodge the topic. Sakuragi noticed it so he just go with the flow and dayani was thankful to sakuragi. "Hey! I'm a tensai! Of course i can pass here! The lucky one is that kitsune (fox: referring to rukawa) he's no compared to this tensai NYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH" sakuragi said and dayani smiled. Sakuragi is still the same, just taller and more handsome. Sakuragi's hair is still the same.