Chapter 5

Ryonan, Shohoku and Kainan are watching the match of Shoyo against Ryokufu. The one who stand out the most in ryokufu is their captain, Michael Okita, the blonde guy who trained in america every summer but, The new shoyo team look formidable especially with their new coach, Jiei sensei, the coach is known for his 20 percent defense and 80 percent offense. The shoyo team is the tallest in the district, with the addition of great offense and fast pace, shoyo became a fast, tall and scary team. Anzai was also watching shoyo and he smile when he meet jiei's eyes, shoyo was clearly a better team than ryokufu, Michael tried to earn some points but failed. The tall  line up of shoyo held ryokufu with only 26 points until the second half. Ryokufu was eliminated and shoyo won the spot of top 8 in the prefecture.

"Jiei, you never change, you always lead a scary team. That's why i love to beat you everytime" anzai sensei thought and the two younger coach, taoka and takato was now preoccupied on how they will beat the new shoyo.

"Hey coach, you look scared" sendoh said and coach taoka yelled at him and said to run and practice because shoyo is strong.

Now the best 8 in every bracket was decided and There's only four months left before the interhigh. The first  seeded school's (Kainan, Shohoku, Ryonan, Takezato) games against the four district top 8 schools( Tsukubu, Takezono, Enoshima, Shoyo) will begin.
Bracket A
Kainan
Vs
Tsukubu
Bracket B
Shohoku
Vs
Takezono
Bracket C
Ryonan
Vs
Enoshina
Bracket D
Takezato
Vs
Shoyo

The blocks has been decided and the blue haired was smirking and looking at the shoyo team who's now walking out from the court

"Taoka sensei, take a chill pill, we will beat them and bring you to nationals" dayani said and walk away with koshino. Coach taoka smiled, thinking the two aces of his team was talking reassuringly "heh, namaikena (arrogant) just make sure you'll go to interhigh" taoka thought.

Dayani and the team was walking towards the exit door when they heard a two loud mouth fighting like a children in fifth grade "yamenasai! Sakuragi, nobunaga!" Ryota yelled at the two and when ayako arrived, the two stopped while whistling and act like they're not fighting awhile ago. They seems scared with the beautiful manager.

Dayani run towards sakuragi and jumped on his back "sakuragi-san!!!! How are you??!!" Dayani said with giggle "ooohhh! Kanojo! You're here also! Do you see shoyo? They're strong! But, this tensai sakuragi will beat them. Be ready too kanojo, i will beat you too" sakuragi said

She smirked at him and the baka kitsune walked past them like he doesn't saw them, rukawa's back shouts " he doesn't want to associate myself with idiots" Dayani just ignored him and greet coach anzai.

Ryonan spent their whole 4 days practicing, their first game will be on saturday. Saturday games will be Bracket A (Kainan) vs. Bracket C (Ryonan)  and Bracket B (Shohoku)  vs. Bracket D (Shoyo)
"dayani, it's friday today, the japan basketball association wants you to come with me. You will have a game today against shintai basketball team,  Maki's team and you will be teaming up with the Team C of shintai, are you ready?" Taoka sensei informed the breathless dayani, She's running for almost 5 hours, that's why.

"I was born ready sensei, I'll just change this sweaty clothes" dayani said and head in their locker. Dayani was shocked seeing sendoh crying in front of manami. The two heard the creaking of the door and they saw dayani staring at sendoh "hey, boke (dumb***) get up we're going to shintai university, i need you there, bring your jersey" dayani said and walk towards the door of their locker. Dayani heared it all, manami is breaking up with sendoh because she's in love with someone else already. "Like what the fish? How can she say those words while looking at sendoh lovingly, clearly, she's lying and that's not my business so i should stay away" she thought.

She finished bathing and wore her Ryonan's jersey.

Shintai University

The full court was set already when they arrived and maki was surprised when he saw sendoh. The heartbroken guy seems to cheer up when he saw his rival after a year "yo sendoh, it's been awhile how are you buddy" maki said and even akagi joined the conversation. Maki was intrigued by sendoh's teammate "is she that good sendoh?" Akagi asked and sendoh smirked.

The game was about to start when dayani start running her arrogant mouth again "maki-senpai, Akagi-senpai, take sendoh to your team, you'll need him to beat me" dayani said with a smug face. akagi and the rest was insulted upon hearing it "hooooooo, this blue haired girl surely know how to lie about herself but, okay sendoh let's go, fukatsu you sit on the bench, sendoh will play" maki said

Team A (Blue)
Maki Point guard
Sendoh Power forward
Akagi Center

Team B (White)
Dayani All rounder
Masashi Center
Hasegawa Shooting guard

The game started with a tip-off and masashi won and tip the ball towards dayani's hands, maki was guarding her tightly but dayani slipped in his defense and scored a reverse dunk. The japanese association was mesmerized on how dayani did it with a defender like akagi under the rim "ey gori, sakuragi san said hi" dayani said and guard maki who's now holding the ball with a glint of fire in his eyes, dayani woke the competitive maki and everyone inside the gym can feel it except the numbskull blue haired girl, whose focus is unshakeable, dayani know from the very start, that if she doesn't take this seriously, the chance of playing for boy's basketball team will slipped away from her grasp.

Maki was dribbling the ball and when he escape from dayani's defense he thought it's over and he should score, he jumped attempting for a jump shot not knowing that dayani is just behind him to smack the ball down and when dayani smacked the ball, the ball goes to masashi's direction who's stuck in his spot like the rest of the players. So dayani run after the ball after she landed and luckily she managed to save it near the left arc, she look at the running maki towards her and dribbled the ball twice while stepping twice backwards and she dribbled the ball for the last time so maki can catch up to her before jumping and with that she shooted a long range three point shot.

The score is 5-0, dayani called a time out when she noticed the four players was just watching them "we can't intercept, that play awhile ago was just out dimensional, it looks like they have their own world" masashi said.

"So this is shintai university? Come on guys, make my sweat drop at least, impress me sintai" dayani said, the director of japanese laugh out loud and thought that dayani knows how to light a fire inside of everyone.

After dayani said that even sendoh set his mind back on the game, he showed some of his great plays and his combi play with maki, the game was almost in the climax and dayani's team is on defense. Hasegawa was the one dribbling the ball, the score is 105-108, maki's team was winning and the shot clock was 10 seconds. From the other side of the court the breathless dayani run towards hasegawa who was near the arc, the shot clock was running and they only have 5 seconds, hasegawa was about to shoot it when dayani shouted to stop him and asked to give her the ball, dayani's on the half court and sendoh panicked because he know very well about dayani's plan, a buzzer beater shot and nothing beats a buzzer beater shot. he jumped to block dayani's half court shot but he was a nano-second late because dayani's already on the release point. Sendoh knows that dayani never missed a half court shot.

Maki shouted ordering the center to get the rebound and the two center is in the rebounding stance but their mouth flew open when the ball went in. The ball bounced and dayani raised her hands and shouted. The japanese basketball association gape with awe and shock, never in their life, they think that a player like her exist. Dayani's asking for an overtime game but the association already made a decision and the president of Japan basketball association together with Shintai University's coach wished to talk to her in private to discuss something with her....

An:
Sorry for the long wait. Honestly i was thinking of making a twin brother of dayani to take her place and sendoh will meet dayani through her brother but, things will be focused on love and not basketball and i don't like that (LOL) so I'll stick with my original plot. By the way, take care always and as much as posible just stay inside your house. You should refresh your library, i edited some chapters teheee ^^