Chapter 2

A/N: I'm also on fanfiction.net with the same username ^^ there's a lot of slam dunk story there, with different story lines ^^ feel free to visit fanfic.net and read slamdunk stories there ^^

Sendoh Akira and Manami Marisa are lovers since middle school, they started as enemies, they even fight like cats and dogs do, but then, they fall for each other.

Cliché but that's their story. Sendoh Akira walk his girl home and they talk about random stuffs. manami mentioned about the newcomers in her team and even brag that, they will conquer the nation this year, for sure.

Manami asked about sendoh's team if it's doing alright with a smug face and sendoh knows that his girl is teasing him "now,now, getting arrogant, aren't we?" sendoh said and kissed his girlfriend's hand, manami blushed and she hit her boyfriend's hard arms lightly.

"as I've said a while ago, our team has newcomers and there's this interesting transferee from tokyo, her way of playing basketball and yours are pretty the same aki-chan" manami said and looked at sendoh lovingly.

The two look so in love with each other, sendoh's teammates almost throw up seeing their captain acting like a love sick buffoon in front of them, it seems like manami and sendoh is in their own world.

And that day ended with koshino and his other teammates throwing up because they saw the two lovesick captains kissing goodbyes.

"wow great! Single here! Please respect yohooo!" uekusa said with a sour face.

"KRING KRING KRING!!! Bitch wake up it's morning" dayani heard her scandalous alarm tone, she rolled her eyes and remember whose voice it is, it's her bestfriend's voice.

She starts preparing for school before her mom does it for her, after her daily rituals she walks out from her room and run to their kitchen to hug her mother, dayani's mom is very beautiful and a good cook and lovely but don't get her mad, might as well deal with a drunkard than to anger dayani's mom.

"mom good morning! How's my beautiful, sexy and amazing mommy!" dayani said while giving her mother a tight hug "hmmmmmmm what do you want young matsumoto, I know you need something when you're like that, just like your father" dayani's mom said.

Dayani couldn't stop, but to pout when she heard that, " okasaaan hidoooooiiii!!!(mom you're so bad)" dayani said while pouting and her mom joked that she can put a hook on dayani's mouth or hang the basket on it.

Dayani ate her breakfast and she gets nothing but her mother teasing her, about her ginger like fingers of her feet. after she's done eating a bunch, she run away because dayani knows that her mother will ask her to wash the dishes and she hates washing unclean dishes all she know is to eat anyway.

She took her car key quickly and she heard her mom's mad voice getting near so she run without noticing that she took the key of his brother's ducati monster, but she doesn't have a choice because her mom is coming so, without turning her back she rode the big bike and drove off.

When she's outside their town's gate already, she wore his brother's helmet even though she doesn't like the smell, it smells like her brother "eww smells like strawberry. Loverboy is really on it running after girls" dayani thought, but, she know she needs to wear it and that she'll be late if she choose to be picky and go back to take her car, so dayani just drove off to school.

Dayani arrived at her school exactly 7:15 am, it only took her 15 minutes "wow, that's a new record, I'll ask otosan to buy me a motorcycle" dayani thought while parking her brother's Ducati, and when she removed her helmet she fixed her blue hair and comb it using her finger, the students in the parking area looked at her with a shocked face, not just because they saw a beautiful lady riding a cool motorbike but they also saw her black panty, yes you read it right, THEY SAW HER BLACK PANTY, but the numbskull girl is very unaware of it.