Part Three

Tae
(November 29th)
Waking up on Marlons couch , I ran my hand over my face . I wasn't even posed to stay the night I ended up being too drunk &' Mar brought me back to his shit . I grabbed my phone checking the time 11:34 . I sighed "Too early fa me." I told myself standing up getting a stretch in . I looked down seeing I had morning wood "I gotta fix dis." I thought to myself . Right on cue A'Mariell walked down the stairs , we made eye contact she just looked away I scrunched my face up &' met her in the kitchen .
"Goodmornin." I greeted her, licking my lips at her. This lil broad was beautiful on sum so different . She was small , like 5'2 but she had sum ass on her , pretty ass eyes deep dimple I couldn't tell if she had two or not , her teeth were damn near perfect fr , ion even like light brights but sum bout her was different her long black her flew back as she pushed it off her shoulder it swayed to the middle of her back.

"Yo ass ain't hear me or sum?" I said again , she ain't even much acknowledge my Goodmorning

"Yo ass ain't hear me or sum?" I said again , she ain't even much acknowledge my Goodmorning . She rolled her eyes &' looked at me . She deeply breathed before crossing her arms over her chest I frowned
"You gone have an attitude &' sit dere &' pout or you gone say sum?" I asked , getting irritated now .
"Hi." She said , full of attitude . I smacked my lips &' just shook my head . "What's yo problem?" I asked her walking closer to her . I seen her get a little nervous , she dropped her arms &' used them to lean back against the counter . "Nothing . I just don't know you." She confessed, looking down tapping her foot. I let out a chuckle, which caused her face to frown up. "Yesterday you was letting me play innat pussy, now you'n know me." I joked , she didn't even smile instead she rolled her eyes trying to walk away, I gripped her wrist pulling her in close to me. I picked her up &' sat her on the counter pushing myself in between her legs , she didn't talk she just watched me . I looked her up &' down biting my lip . I gripped her neck , pulling her in even closer our lips were rubbing against each other as I talked "didn't I say don't come around me naked like dis no mo?" I asked her , cracking a smile . A'Mariell looked lost for words , it's like she wanted to say sum but it just wouldn't come out . I slid my hand up her thigh finding her panties , I pushed em to the side . Rubbing my fingers up &' down , ion even be doing nun &' her shit get wet . I pumped my fingers in &' out while rubbing her clit with my fingers , she just moaned quietly against my lips I gripped her neck harder feeling myself get horny. I continued sliding my fingers while still rubbing her I could feel her bout to cum , I smiled looking her in her eyes .
"Fuckkkk." She said softly , I damn near came with her, yea she looked that good.
"You learned yo lesson or do I gotta put dis dick on you?" I whispered in her ear , taking my hand from around her neck , grabbing her hand &' placed it on my meat to show her how hard I was all she did was smile showing her pretty ass teeth &' dimples she grabbed the hand I fingered her with &' licked her juices off . My eyes widened as she did what she did
"I learned Tae." She told me hopping off the counter walking back upstairs , Now I was in shock I just watched her walk up every step gripping myself .
"Yo bro, yo ass was threw last night." Marlon said from behind me , I instantly fixed myself .
"Man was I." I said back shaking my head , "I'm glad you got yo lil party on my nigga , it's business time." He told me , I shook up with him with my clean hand &' walked to the island. He layed out a blueprint
"So shorty house got 4 floors , nobody know but me. I checked it out when I was fuckin you get to it through here type shit." He told me , pointing at da paper I nodded . "Alr bett , you go dig shorty out me , chase &' Ron a beat da door in . Have sum tunes playin or sum , get all da money &' drugs . Get gone &' you leave like ain't shit happened." I told him , he shook his head . "Ain't dat easy , dogs . Big ass dirty ass pits." I instantly backed out his plan , ion do animals . "You on yo own nigga." I said playfully, but serious . "Blow dey ass." He told me with no remorse. I nodded
"Marlon, can I have sum money?" A'Mariell asked leaning her head on him , i watched her every move . This girl was so fine I didn't know if I wanted to fuck or if it was sum I wanted to work with . I had one relationship my entire life , I woke up &' shorty was in the bed with my bro . I ain't even trip cause a hoe gone be a hoe but ever since den I ain't even played wit love , strictly dick em &' dip em . But With A'Mariell she just seemed different , she wasn't thirsty for me &' that shit made me want her more .
"El , bro .. you ask for money every day." He complained I chuckled, shaking my head.
"Because .. everyday I need money." Her smart mouth ass said back making everybody laugh .
Her Bestfriend caught me staring at A'Mariell &' nudged me under the table . "He'll Kill You." She mouthed , talking about Marlon . I ran my hand over my face . "We gone see." I mouthed back , shrugging.