Part Twenty(Pt 1)

Omniscient
(Pardon any mistakes , I'm smok.ing)
Tae pulled up on A'Mariell with a mindful to say, he just didn't have the words to actually say it to her .
He hair swung as she walked outside to his truck , she took a deep breath before calmly climbing in .
They instantly locked eyes , Tae stared deep into her soul , licking his lips at her .

"You tryna go to dis lil spot? In Biloxi ?" He asked her still staring , A'Mariell smiled &' nodded

"You tryna go to dis lil spot? In Biloxi ?" He asked her still staring , A'Mariell smiled &' nodded .
"Don't try no crazy shit Tae ." She told him back fastening her seatbelt pulling her purse on her lap. Tae put the car in reverse &' pulled off . A'Mariell grabbed his phone to turn a song on, seeing it was open on Noel's messages .
Tae : I'm done wit yo ass I found sum I want.
Noel : So what ? You just gone kick me aside like dat Ivontae??
Tae : Girl Ion even play dat government shit, know who to play wit 💪🏽.
Noel: I know it's not for her . Who da fuck is she ? Tae dats foul asfuck all I know Is you bro we been dealing with eachother for years broo , you known her for not even a year.
Tae: Noel stop wit all dat soft shit, you can find new dick like you found me . I'm good on what we had going on. I want her I'm gone do right by her you only stopping that .
Noel : I'm gone keep my distance. But if I see you out &' you try to fuck I laying dis pussy on you just to piss her off 🥳
Tae: &' she gone whoop yo dumb ass. Be safe
I read the messages tryna hide my smirk . I left the message &' found a song to play.
I went in my purse &' grabbed my wood I rolled earlier making Tae do a double take . First he smiled before making a stank look her . "Are you good bro?" A'Mariell asked him jokingly. "Since when you smokin &' rollin woods &' shit." She smacked her lips at him . "Marlon used to get me fried, I grew up smokin. I just don't smoke wit everybody." She stated before grabbing the lighter off his lap &' sparking her wood , Tae reached &' turned the music off .
"What do I gotta do to prove to you I'm serious?" He asked her, glancing at her . She instantly tensed up
"Tae can we no-"
"Na, we can . What can I do?" He asked again .
"You just have to be serious Ivontae . It's not that hard it's common fuckin sense &' I'm not gone teach you how to be my man." A'Mariell preached to him
"Bro it's not even teaching me how to be a man to you, I'm grown as hell ion need no lil ass girl tellin me how to be a boyfriend to her ." He spoke .
"But you gotta understand on my part, I ain't never had love . I ain't never experienced nobody truly carin. It ain't hard to commit its hard feeling like you committed too." He preached back catching A'Mariell off guard. "It's not hard for me to commit either at all , Tae you know my feelings for you run deep . But I never know wit you." She explained to him . Tae got off at the exit leading him back into the city , He found the place &' quickly pulled into the grass at the drive in movie theater , At this point
A'Mariell was just cheesing from ear to ear.
Tae softly grabbed her neck pulling her close .
"If you gone make me work for you dats fine." He spoke against her lips . "You special &' I'm gone die before I ever let you forget dat ." He added planting a kiss on her lips, A'Mariell quickly deepened the kiss running her down his chest down to his Nike sweats he grabbed her hand . "You better find you sum safe to do, dis ain't whatchu want." He spoke to you looking in her eyes once again . "What if it is what I want?" He just laughed &' shook his head .
"Girlll, you sum different. I'm scared of you." He told her leaning in on her .