Part Eighteen

Tae
Walking up to the door I suddenly stopped in my steps . "What are you doin ? Go in da hou-" A'Mariell told me, I threw my hand up stopping her causing her to make a face at me. "You hear dat?" I asked her, she smacked her lips. "Tae , stop playin all da time." She rolled her eyes , walking closer to the door  I stopped her from going in . "I'm serious , listen.." I paused pushing her head closer to the door for her to hear . "What da fu- is dat a dog?" She asked me looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders just as confused . "Well you go in first cause ion even play like dat." She told me pushing me , I smacked my lips . "Hell na, I'll go home." I told her stepping away from the door , all she did was burst into laughter .
"Tae for real , come on. I'm ready to put dis shit up." She referred her bags . "A'Mariell I am not going in dere with no fuckin dog bro." I confirmed to her .
"Are you serious ? Yo ass scared of dawgs?" She asked me dropping her stuff &' grabbing her keys out her purse , tussling trying to find the one to her house. "Why is dat so surprising to you ? People be scared of shit." I said back shrugging . "You kill peopl-" I threw my hand up shushing her . "Girl if you don't shut the fuck up ." I told her making her smack her lips . Finally getting the key she twisted the lock &' opened the door, I grabbed her bags for her &' followed her in.
"Elly oh my gosh I haven't seen you in yearsss!" Marley over-exaggerated making us laugh . "&' what is up big dawwwg." He told me making his voice deep tryna dap me up . I widened my eyes looking at A'Mariell . "Who taught you dat?" She asked, slipping her shoes off . "Zayzay friend his name Top. He taught me how to shake up &' shoot." Marley spoke. "Shoot what?" I asked confused . "D's baby." He said back . "Oh my god , who is dis dude?" I asked laughing . "Dat ain't funny , na I gotta reprogram my damn little brother." She spoke to me flinching . "Where is Zaylin? &' Why does it stank?" A'Mariell asked walking towards her room . I made my way to the guest room , dropping my stuff . I made some calls &' checked on how the trap was doing. 5 minutes into me chilling I heard A'Mariell scream , I propped myself up . "Aye you good?!" I asked her back. "No Ivontae RUN!" She screamed to me , I furrowed my eyebrows confused. An all black pit flew into the guest room causing me to hop on the bed , I screamed uncontrollably the dog wasted no time hopping on the bed with me , barking letting alone drop all onto the bed . "Yo come get dis fuckin dog!" I yelled , jumping down off the bed . Running to a corner, I dropped to the ground covering myself.
Hearing the dog whine I looked up , seeing him sitting in front of me with his head tilted. "What? You ain't gone bite me or nun is you?" I asked still scared, the dog just barked softly causing me to calm down . "Well shit come here den, I ain't gone bite either." I told him back laughing, he ran into my arms excitedly, wagging his tail everywhere . I smiled petting him . "I think I kinda like you..." I mumbled to him.
A'Mariell

After cursing Zaylin out about whoever Top is, teaching my brother all this new ghetto slang &' the damn dog

After cursing Zaylin out about whoever Top is, teaching my brother all this new ghetto slang &' the damn dog . I caught her up about the whole trip
"Naaa , wait he had a bitch? &' wait she was fuckin Tae?" She asked as we ate &' conversed about it
I just laughed &' shook my head . "Like dat was da craziest shit I ever witnessed, But Bestfriend you not gone believe what I did." I told her looking away .
"Girl bye what yo ass do?" She asked not believing I did anything . "We had sex." She smacked her lips .
"You &' Tae ain't have no goddamn sex girl shut up." She told me scrolling down Instagram on her iPad .
"but me &' Hitman did" I confirmed to her .
She dropped the ipad &' just stared at me . "You lying?" She asked pointing at me , I laughed &' threw my hands up . "Right hand on da bible." I said . She jumped off the bed in surprise . "&' Tae ain't beat you up?" I stood up with her. "Lemme tell you , so I told him &' he all like 'yOU a HoE' woot da woot all dat, but he told me he loved me." I told her getting it out in one breath . She gasped "Oh my god I wanna be like you when I grow up. How you have sex wit another nigga den yo main nigga say he love you." She spoke laughing . I pulled my hood over my head
"Goat Shit No Hoe Shit !" I screamed doing a little dance. 
"You Not No Goat." Marlon interrupted , I screamed hearing his voice . I ran &' jumped into his arms
"Girl I was gone for a month calm down." He added I squeezed him as tight as I could . "I missed you so much." I told him with my face buried into my chest.
He pulled me away then snatched me up by the collar of my hoodie yanking me a few times. "You eighteen years old A'Mariell, don't fly yo ass out nowhere without letting me know. &' you flying out with niggas you barely know? You was better off fuckin on Tae." He told me I could tell he was passed upset with me by the way he was looking &' talking.
"Anything could've happened to you, I buss my ass everyday doing shit I could die for . For you to have better life, dese niggas ain't got shit for you bro . &' den you left Marley wit Zaylin?" He added . Zay smacked her lips. "Ima damn good babysitter." She mumbled. "He embarrassing you &' shit got you acting out like you ain't got no sense , shit ridiculous." He continued . I smacked my lips Tae snitched on everything this must be his way of getting even . "Okay Marlon, you can stop acting like you my dad now." I sighed rolling my eyes . He jerked me back letting go . "Dad? You ain't got no fuckin dad nigga . He left you , He got yo mom kidnapped &' tortur-"
I ran up on him, making sure my punches landed just throwing hit after hit "Marlon don't talk. about. my folks. " I stated after every hit . I hated when anybody brung up my parents , Marlon knew dat was exactly how to get to me . I grabbed his chain snatching it off &' banging it against his head making it split . I tossed the chain on the ground &' backed away from him. He wiped the blood before looking at it &' getting angry I knew blood was his weak spot , he charged at me only for Tae to jump in the way . Marlon swung on Tae , only for Tae to move back. "Money I ain't even tryna fight you bra." He told him still dodging . "Den move , you ain't who I'm tryna get too." He said trying to slam Tae . Both of them tussling around exchanging words with Zay &' I just watching . Marlon ended up getting Tae on da ground landing a punch , which caused Tae to swing back &' at this point they were full blown fighting .  "Zay we gotta stop dis." I told her , trying to get them apart .  Zaylin grabbed Marlon's hands trying to get him to  stop throwing punches . "Marlon come on." She told him . "Look at me, look." She added trying to get his attention He looked up slowly his eyes meeting hers. "He's not who you wanna fight." She spoke trying to calm him, his eyes switched to me. I instantly tensed up getting ready in case he came for me. "She's not who you wanna fight either." He calmed down climbing off Tae holding his hand out for him to grab, Tae did so wiping the blood off his lip . Marlon pointed at me . "A'Mariell dont take yo ass no fuckin where. Go the fuck to work &' bring yo ass back her-"
"You not putting me on punishment, I'm grown." I told him cutting him off . "Who name dat car in? Who name dis crib in? Who give you money everyday? Who provides for yo grown ass?" He asked me crossing his arms leaning back on the stairs . "Ok dats your shit but I'm still grown." I said back shrugging . "Get around without MY shit den. Take care of yourself without MY shit . Fuck you talkin bout." He said back jerking his head &' looking away  . "Whatchu saying ? You kickin me out?" I asked . He looked back at me before choking the air
"You see dat?" He asked me referring to what he just did, I just stared at him. "Dat coulda been you, I coulda murked yo ass rig-" Tae cut him off
"Bro if you don't fuckin chill, dis yo lil sister . Yo daughter damn near , you ain't got nobody but her &' she ain't got nobody but you." Tae spoke
"She got me." Zay butted in trying to make herself relevant , I just smirked &' giggled quietly Tae just ignored her . "Dis shit stupid , &' A'Mariell until you don't need shit from dis man you not grown. So just deal wit his lil fuckin punishment , you deserve dat shit." He told me , I scrunched my face up . "Well if you wouldn't have ran yo mouth none of this would've happened." I told him back irritated with him now . "If you would've kept yo fuckin legs closed none of dis would've happened." He told me back making everybody widen their eyes . Marlon shot me a look before clenching his jaw . "A'Mariell you gone make me kill you yo." Marlon told me storming down da stairs &' out the house .
"I betchu won't fuck another nigga .. goat shit dat." Tae told me following Marlon down the stairs . I palmed my face &' slid down the wall with Zaylin next to me . "Mari yo brother fine as hell." She spoke seriously , I looked at her &' burst into laughter . "I hate you bitch."