Part Seventeen

Omniscient
They all boarded the plane , A'Mariell made sure she sat far enough away from all the drama . She stuck her AirPods in her ear picked a random song on her playlist &' let it play.
Phone on please do not disturb me nigga , every time I check yo page you out here purpin nigga , I be cryin to yo lame ass like is it worth it nigga ?
Them lil hoes want my spot huh ? (give it to em) well they can have it you done put me through enough junk . I ain't even married to you &' im fucked up , you got me postin all this weak shit like fuck lov-
Her song was interrupted by Hitman pulling her AirPod out, she looked at him &' nothing but anger filled her eyes . "I'm sorry, look I should've been honest about whatever, but I know I want sum with yo-" A'Mariell threw her hand up signaling him to stop talking . "I'm good okay? You ain't gotta come &' apologize or nun of dat I'm straight." She lied waving him off . "I do care about you doe." He spoke , she just shook her head . "Care from a distance Gerald" A'Mariell told him . He sighed before leaving her alone , seeing he wasn't getting nowhere he sat back by Nautica who was furious with him . "I can't fuckin believe yo ass." She spoke irritated he smacked his lips "bitch you ain't innocent" he told her back , she looked at him.
"You're right , I'm not . But at least I ain't leadin on lil ass girls, flying dem out &' shit like a trick." Nautica said shrugging . "&' if you would've had yo shit together dis would've never happened . Blame yourself. You gone be mad at a muhfucka be mad at yo-" Hitman cut her off . "Ion need no preacher in my ear da whole flight . Shut yo fuckin mouth or move." Honestly Hitman did feel for A'Mariell , she was everything he could've asked for but he also had time with Nautica plus a kid so his heart was stuck there , but seeing A'Mariell hurtin like dat made him feel a typa way. "I'll gladly move . Might go sit by your girlfriend." She told him being funny .
Tae on the other hand was trying to stay away from A'Mariell . He was more pissed then anybody , every time he closed his eyes he pictured A'Mariell on top on Hitman &' the thought of that made his skin crawl , He sat &' thought about all the times him &' A'Mariell got close to fuckin &' got even more upset .
He got up making his way towards her, Tae snatched both her airpods out causing her to give him her full attention . "Tae ion want to fuss wi-"
"&' ion want to hear you talk, I really care for you more den you know, I really do fuck wit you A'Mariell &' you know my feelings is strong for you . What fuckin possessed you to open yo legs for a nigga you just met two weeks ago?" He cut her off
"I-i don't know, it was in the heat of the moment . If I could take it back I would, trust me." She told him back . He smacked his lips . "Dats sum real hoe shit. A nigga fly you out &' you just ready to fuck." Tae told her she gave him a disgusted look before speaking . "Ivontae it wasn't about him flying me out." A'Mariell said, she dropped her head &' played with her finger nails. "It was about how I felt, how I thought he felt. It was different from you, it wasn't a bunch of hoes around, we weren't fighting or nun of that . It was peace, I felt peace for just a lil." She explained letting a tear drop . "I can't believe dis." She mumbled before breaking down, which caught Tae by surprise. Although he was pissed he didnt want to see A'Mariell crying, especially over Hitman.
"Aye, aye stop. Do you see him back there cryin?" He asked her picking her head up . "Na fr A'Mariell stop. If you want him knocked off da fuckin map den say dat shit. If not den stop crying, cause I don't know how else to make shit better." Tae added . A'Mariell made eye contact with him before leaning in &' dropping her head on his chest she let out a sigh .
"Atleast wit you I knew what I getting, I knew it wasn't just me &' I should've just known it was too good to be tru-"
Tae wrapped his arm around her &' planted a kiss on her forehead. "Na you ain't deserve how I treated you &' you ain't deserve how he did you either ." He spoke , he used his unoccupied hand &' rubbed up &' down her thigh . "&' I'm sorry for how I did you, I'm gone make it right. Cause if I would've did right by you none of dis would've happened." He explained to her. Tae was honestly putting his pride aside , he knew that after all of this he still wanted to be with A'Mariell . He filled a place in her heart that nobody ever could , he was falling deeper every time he was around her, or seen her . A'Mariell looked up at Tae before kissing him, he moved his hand from her thigh &' wrapped it gently around her neck deepening the kiss , before pulling away he pecked her lips . "Girl you done made da hardest nigga in da city have a lil soft spot." He mumbled against her lips. Seeing all of this Hitman grew upset with A'Mariell &' Tae , he felt his nose twitch.
"What da fuck is dey doing?" He asked himself, watching them reconnect , Nautica looked over at them as well &' smiled slightly but her frown took over looking at Gerald. She rolled her eyes &' sighed at him all she could do was shake her head at what all just played out &' Her heart began to hurt , not just for her but for A'Mariell too .
-
-
-
Hitman
Everybody was exiting the plane , of course A'Mariell &' Tae was hooked at da hips like I wasn't just in her guts . Nautica was ignoring me, so was A'Mariell &' dat nigga Tae wouldn't stop giving me death stares like he was scaring somebody . Getting inside the airport I walked to find something to eat real quick before going home.  "Lemme get a spicy chicken sand which &' sum fries" I told the cashier at Popeyes, before looking down at my phone .
"Can we talk?" I heard a voice behind me , I quickly turned around seeing A'Mariell with Tae not too far behind her . "Shit can we? Yo bodyguard might feel a way." I laughed , she mugged me before crossing her arms over her chest . "I'm not in no mood for jokes." She spoke back , before nodding her head in da other direction &' I followed behind her .
"You &' your girlfriend were together when we had sex?" She asked me, I furrowed my eyebrows .
"Yes bu-" She cut me off . "&' When I asked you about yo situation with her , you got uncomfortable because y'all are still together?" She asked again . I shook my head . "A'Mariell whatchu gettin at?" I asked her back . "So you're a cheater ? You just fly bitches out, feed em lies do everyth- &' you have a whole FUCKIN FAMILY?" She started screaming out of nowhere , I looked away &' she ran towards me throwing punches &' for her to be so little they actually hurt . Tae scooped her up .
"Na I asked you was you gone lose yo coo , you said you had it under control. Act like you got sum sense, we in public." He told her quietly against her ear making me scrunch my face up. "You a bitch ass nigga bro , fuck you bitch yo mom raised a bitch so fuck her too nigga." She spat at me before Tae pulled her away . "Aye don't talk bout my mama!" I screamed after her making people stare even more.
I snatched my food before finding my Uber &' walking off .
-
-
-
Ivontae
On the ride home I ain't speak to A'Mariell , I rather had been quiet den to say how I really felt . "You hungry?" I asked her , turning into Sonics . She just shook her head no &' continued looking out the window , pulling around to da drivethru I rolled my window down . they greeted me before I placed my order . I paid getting to the window, I looked over at A'Mariell . "I love you." I mumbled accidentally. Just laying my eyes on her did me justice &' I was furious at her but dat didn't take away from da fact dat I was in love with the girl. she quickly snapped her head in my direction. "What did you say?" She asked me looking in my eyes . "I love you." I said it even lower.
"Tae you don't mean dat." She more so asked den stated , I sighed before grabbing the food &' thanking the lady . "I do A'Mariell."  She just looked back out the window, &' was silent the whole way home.