Part Ten

Tae (Same Day)
"Yea bro everything handled down hea fasho my baby, we good. You just focus on bringing yo folks home." I told Marlon pulling into his driveway , I seen A'Mariell's car parked I just shook my head .
"I hea you bro ima be there soon , how A'Mariell?" He asked . "She smooth bro." I lied .
"Dats good , I love y'all bro ima see y'all." He hung up. I stuck my phone in my pocket &' made my way into the house . I opened the door &' the smell of food hit me , my stomach growled .
"Mari , dat fuck nigga here." Zay spoke , sounding stupid . I mugged her making my way to the guest room , I sat back on the bed &' pulled out my phone out only for it to get smacked out my hand . My eyes met A'Mariell , hers low &' red . I stood up closing the door .
I slammed her on the bed , pinning her arms down.
"Bro fuck is wrong wit you?" I questioned, she burst out into laughter. "I'm drunker den a fuck I need sum Tylenol." She said back , pissing me off
"A'Mariell bro for real , I'm on da verge of leaving yo goof ass alone for good." She popped up , immediately like she sobered up or sum, Anger filled her eyes &' I could tell she was bout to cut up.
"Leave me alone? Bitch I ain't did a fuckin thing to you."she pushed my head back wit her finger causing my head to move back I smacked her finger
"I gave yo lil bitch some action all of a sudden you wanna leave me alone. Youuu bitch ? Wanna leave me alone bitch? Do dat shit den . I ain't holding you hostage , shit I barely want yo ass around . You don't do shit but hurt me , for nun . Ion deserve nun of dat shit , you said you wanted to." She went off , clapping her hands in my face . I smacked my lips
"&' it's crazy to me Ivontae , cause I was being loyal to you &' you wasn't even my man . But it's coo , I got a hot date &' I might get naked f-" Before she could finish her stupid ass sentence I snatched her up again , I pulled my lips down to hers.
"You give up dat lil pussy you bet be ready to die bout it. How you gone give another nigga what you ain't even gave to me?" I asked her , roughly letting her go. "Cause you don't deserve it ." She spat at me.
I smacked her , she laughed that shit off before punching me back . "Yo lil drunk ass got sum liquor courage, you gone be fucked up." I told her looking her in her eye , we stared at each other before she threw her head down. I looked away , calming down.
"Tae , I don't know why I'm so attached to you." She spoke gaining my attention again , we locked eyes.
"I'm attached to you too believe it or not , but I ain't gone sit here &' act like i ain't attached to shorty either." I said back truthfully. "So why even play wit my head Ivontae? I'm not understanding . What da fuck is you gaining?" She questioned , leaning back against the wall crossing her arms I just shrugged
"I'm not even playin wit yo head A'Mariell , whatever I say to you , I be meanin dat shit. Ion know it different wit you. I ain't tryna finesse yo pants or folk yo head up I genuinely want you for you bro, I just need sum time to figure out how I'ma do dis." I told her getting close to her . "I'm not rushing you to be wit me doe, I'm not forcing you or nun. You just coulda keep it a hundred, I would've understood." She told me back . "But you keep putting me in predicaments where I'm embarrassed or Im arguing wit dis bitch I ain't sign up for no shit like dat." A'Mariell added . "So what ... can we try again?"
She smacked her lips . "No , I mean try for real A'Mariell. Like I'm putting effort in , I'm cutting bitches off . I'm on yo typa time na." I confessed , she had a dull look on her face . "Dats crazy , cause na I'm on da typa time you on..." She shrugged
I choked her against the wall , not too rough but enough for her to get I wasn't playing . "A'Mariell, I catch you wit any other nigga outchea he dead on da spot, you hea me?" I said , meaning every word .
"Tae i don't go around killing the bitches you laid up wit." I scrunched my face up  "Na you just handcuff me to beds &' jump them." I said sarcastically making her laugh . "Dats what da fuck y'all get ."
I laughed wit her . Thinking bout what she did, Dis lil bitch crazy . I might like dat shit
"Can we be friends or sum til we get back right?" I asked , she sighed giving in. "Yup , best . friends" she said back sarcastically. We shook on it before she walked out the room ,  I watched as her ass jiggled in her sweats as she walked away.
Marlon (December 25)

I texted El &' Marley Merry Christmas, sending them money for their gifts since I was outta town handling business

I texted El &' Marley Merry Christmas, sending them money for their gifts since I was outta town handling business . See Mexico wasn't just fun &' games it was real missions involved in this shit &' I found a tip on my mom , I had to come see bout it .
A year ago , my mom went missing the last text on her phone was from an unknown number telling her meet them at the airport &' don't bring nun, she had to be scared cause she did what whoever asked &' since then she been missing . I pulled up at this dirty abandoned looking apartment complex, the front door was kicked in already I ain't have to do so. I walked down the long dark hallway , gripping my pole . Two men were posted at the end of the hallway, they noticed me &' reached for their weapons , I immediately blew the first man , ducking shots from the second I found a wall to hide behind while reloading , I peeked for the man seeing him peek for me . I stepped from behind the wall wit my hands raised. "Say , ion want no problems partna." I told him . "Drop gun , slide to me now ." He instructed, I slapped my gun on the ground sliding it to him . He bent over , I reached &' pulled my other blick blowing his head back . I made it to the door I was looking for , I said a quick prayer before blowing it down wit my foot pointing my gun at whatever moved . It was vacant , I searched the place wit my eyes seeing nothing familiar or even similar to my mom . I dropped my head &' shook it disappointed.
I then furrowed my eyes , squatting down seeing a lock on the floor . I pulled my keypin out &' played with it before it pulled open , hearing nothing but female voices . I climbed down the stairs , scanning the room.
"Aw look , dey brought us a new guy again huh ? What do we gotta do for you?" One of the females spoke , hair all crazy teeth rotten I scrunched my face in disgust . "Na I was hoping y'all could help me look for somebody ." I pulled out a picture of my mom &' showed the lady , she looked at me in disbelief. "Oh my god .. you really came , you really came to save her ." She spoke . "Yea I did , where can I find her?" I asked , quickly they all moved out the way revealing a woman chained to a pole . I rushed to her , kneeling down . I could tell she was all drugged up "Mama." I quietly spoke , she looked at me with her lazy red eyes . "Baby? Marlon?" She asked . I flashed her a smile before I began breaking the cuffs , I pulled her over my shoulder before walking back to the stairs . I turned to the ladies before leaving .. "I'm coming back , to save all y'all. Be patient." I told them , they all cheered like I was a superhero on a movie or sum shit . I rushed out the house &' back to my car . Getting my mom to the hotel I was staying at .