Twenty(Pt 2)

Omniscient
As the movie went on, Tae &' A'Mariell sat &' enjoyed themselves, laughing, joking &' all . He ran his hand down her thigh, before planting a kiss on her forehead , she giggled . "What was dat for?" She asked sticking a gummy worm in her mouth, he just shrugged . "Ion know, I'm just tryna show you sum love. Ion feel I show you enough." He explained still rubbing her thigh, a quick thought of Hitman &' her surfed his mind causing him to snatch his hand off her, he shook his head before turning his attention back to the movie. He couldn't get the image of them laying up together out his head for some reason
"You good?" She asked him , he just nodded .
A'Mariell could tell something was bothering him, she didn't like the fact that he just got into a mood.
"Tae, is it something I said ? I ain't tryna offend you." She asked rubbing her hand up &' down his chest . He smacked his lips pullin her off him
"I'm good." He spoke not even lookin at her .
"Wowww, you sure know how to kill a mood." She mumbled shaking her head, &' plopping back in her seat. "&' you sure know how to fuck another nigga when I been wanted dat." He mumbled back to her .
She smacked her lips .
"Oh you not still stuck on dis." She told him back.
"Nah I am." He confirmed .
"Bro if all you want is sex, just say dat." He broke his neck looking at her .
"A'Mariell I ain't gotta do shit to get dat pussy , yours or anybody else's. I'm blessed." He told her , she laughed . "It's da fact dat all a nigga had to do was fly you out &' talk you good. You ain't even know da nigga for real. I been tryna figure you out , I been tryna get serious wit you . &' you just giving pussy up." He told her .
"I'm not just giving pussy up Ivontae, it was an in the moment thing ."
Tae waved her off. "You know how stupid you sound?? Stop tryna justify shit. You gave dat pussy up , it is what it is." He spoke back, sparking his wood. She shrugged .
"It is what it is den Tae." They looked at eachother , Tae smiled before biting his bottom lip . "I wish you wasn't so damn fine, it be hard lookin at you &' being mad." He spoke shaking his head , laughing cause A'Mariell's smile to appear .
"Look Tae , I ain't never meant to hurt you . &' I know I did but I ain't perfect, but I forgive you when you mess up . Forgive me." She told him .
"&' You wasn't doing right by me , you can't expect me to stick around &' you doggin me. We been knowin eachother for a while . don't act brand new now." She added . Tae couldnt do anything but nod cause as much as he hated to admit it , She was right.
"So what, what do you wanna do from now?" A'Mariell asked, crossing her arms over her chest .
"I wanna be yo man." Tae confessed .
"Like my man man ??" She asked excitedly.
"Yeah , like you my lady , I'm yo man &' any nigga can get killed behind you." He said moving closer to her . "Oh yeah ??" A'Mariell asked all out of words .
"Oh yeah . So tell dem niggas play wit it." He confirmed pulling his gun out &' spinning it on his finger . A'Mariell climbed out the door &' walked to Tae's side &' pulled his door open .
"What you doin?" He asked chuckling .
"I wanna take a picture . I want folks to know you my man." She told him back , snapping a few pictures .
-
-
A'Mariell
Tae had just dropped me off , I climbed straight into my bed I quickly posted the picture I took of Tae on Instagram before throwing my phone down

&' picking up my remote, flicking through channels I finally landed on reruns of Everybody Hates Chris My phone vibrated causing me to grab it &' put it to my ear

&' picking up my remote, flicking through channels I finally landed on reruns of Everybody Hates Chris My phone vibrated causing me to grab it &' put it to my ear . "Heellloo ?" I sung into my phone . It was static on the other end . "Heeelllooooooo" I sung again . "we got it bro, we got it." A deep voice spoke before hanging up , i furrowed my eyebrows . A weird feeling rushed over my body , I shrugged it off before ordering pizza . I dialed Tae's number right after . "Yo." He answered .
"Wassup, What You Doin?" I asked .
"Nun , finna go check on da trap den go home. I'm tired den a bitch."  He responded .
"Okay well call me when you get there , I'm bored . I miss you." I whined into the phone like a kid .
"Girl you just seen me, you better chill day crybaby shit out." He said back making me laugh .
"But I got you baby." He added .
"Alr be safe my luv." I told him before clicking the red button .
A loud knock on my door scared me out my tv show , I ripped the covers off &' made my way to the front door . Assuming it was my pizza I snatched the door right open , &' was greeted by a brownskin in all black. "Wassgood." He spoke , I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm sorry Marlon ain't here." I told him, He eyed me up &' down seeing I only had an oversized tee on, I cracked the door .
"You heard me? My brother ain't here." I repeated feeling uncomfortable, he licked his lips .
"I ain't even here for yo brother ma, I'm here for you." I immediately jerked my neck back confused .
"What you mean you here for me? You don't even know me." I said back .
"We Know Tae Doe." A Voice Behind Him Spoke.
My heart instantly started beating uncontrollably, I tried to slam the door, the brownskin stuck his foot in the way before pushing it back . I started running,  I threw the table down behind me making them trip . I sprinted up my stairs grabbing my phone dialing Tae's number , it went straight to voicemail .
"Aye bitch if we gotta look for you , it's gone be problematic." One of the dude's yelled from what sounded like the hallway .
I redialed his number quickly , this time leaving a voicemail.
"Tae somebody broke in da house lookin for you. I need help." I spoke before hanging up I dialed Marlon but was interrupted by my door being slammed into repeatedly . "What the fuck am I supposed to do?"  I thought quickly . I stared at my window . "Bitch you live in an apartment... if you jump, you will die" I thought again quickly .
I heard him cock his gun back , I sat my phone on the dresser &' used both my hands to lift my window . Throwing my bottom legs out , I reached for my phone &' lost grip falling out of the window smacking the ground .
"Fuck!" I exclaimed, trying to pull myself up I started getting dizzy , I began seeing stars . Before passing out , a man in all black stood over me .
"Hel-help me." I mumbled trying reach to him .
I felt the darkness take over &' soon I was unconscious.