Part Thirteen

O m n i s c i e n t

A'Mariell used an old toothbrush to slick her edges down

A'Mariell used an old toothbrush to slick her edges down. She had decided on a low bun for Hitmans battle , she figured it was going to be a little hot she didn't want her hair to sweat out . She snapped a quick picture before posting it on Instagram &' locking her phone . Her trip with Hitman was everything she could've imagined, all the dates she's ever wanted to go on , all the food she's ever wanted to try , she was happy with Hitman . &' Hitman felt the same way , He thought A'Mariell was different he wanted to know her . It wasn't like he was just tryna fuck or he wanted to fill her head up , He really felt a way towards her He felt like her vibe could change his whole mood , all they did was joke &' laugh within the time they spent together.
Hitman walked out from the bathroom , with only a towel wrapped around making A'Mariell do a double look , she stared at his body still wet from just getting out the shower . Licking his lips Hitman spoke. "You like what you see?" .
A'Mariell laughed &' shook her head looking away getting shy, Hitman made his way towards her pressing his body against hers causing her to look back at him. He started a kiss , A'Mariell deepened it wrapping her arms around his almost dry body. He picked her up bringing her to the bed, moving from her mouth to her neck he continued kissing her .
He pulled away from her just to make eye contact .
"A'Mariell ." He spoke , rubbing his hands up &' down her back "Gerald." She spoke back .
"I really do fuck wit you, I want you." Hitman told her meaning every word he said."Show me." A'Mariell said flashin him a smile , laying back.
Hitman dropped the towel &' A'Mariell dropped her mouth. "What I tell you bout leavin yo mouth open , you might catch a fly . shit or sum else." Hitman said . A'Mariell laughed &' propped her body up .
"Boy stop playing wit me." Hitman gripped himself
"So I'm posted to just be naked like dis?" He said licking his lips. A'Mariell felt butterflies &' started blushing . "I mean shit , like I mean you- you can do sum wit me while you naked." She babbled making Hitman laugh with her . "Man come here." He told her.
A'Mariell got on her knees . Hitman pulled her shirt up from bottom taking it off her , she unclipped her bra &' pulled it down her arms . He pushed her body back down pulling her shorts &' panties off in one motion tossing them on the ground. He propped her legs up , bending down . A'Mariell just watched him as he rubbed his tip against her getting her aroused .
He tried to stick it in , only stopping cause it was too tight . "Damn do you have sex?" He joked trying to fit himself in . "No I only had sex once." She told him back , he stopped &' put his attention on him .
"You damn near a virgin for real." He said , She just nodded . "I got you." He added before getting down . He began eating her out , A'Mariell moaned out &' threw her head back as he licked &' sucked on her , she tried running he just pulled her back to him every time , he slipped a finger in causing her to gasp a lil bit , pumping back &' forth he continued to eat her making her grip the sheets .
Hitman stood up looking at her , she smiled back at him &' how his mouth was all wet He bit his bottom lip , &' wiped his mouth. He rubbed himself on her again before trying to slide in , As soon as he got the tip in someone knocked on the door .
"Fuck dem , dey can wait." A'Mariell spoke up .
"Oh you ready to fuck huh?" Hitman said back pushin deeper . "Mhmm" she moaned back .
The knocking turned into banging .
"Yooo." A male voice spoke on the other side of the door. Hitman smacked his lips "Yo what?"
The voice stopped , but continued to bang . A'Mariell smacked her lips . "It's okay , Go get it." She told him. Hitman sighed before shaking his head &' pulling out . "Man hold up." He told whoever was at the door before sliding a t shirt &' a pair on shorts on. A'Mariell quickly went to the bathroom cleaning herself up , she checked herself in the mirror . She looked down seeing her naked body &' giggled
"You a hottt messss." She joked to herself . Assuming  whoever was at the door had left she grabbed a towel &' wrapped herself in it before she walked out .
Her mouth dropped seeing Tae , her mouth dropped more seeing her clothes by his feet . They made eye contact, Tae tried his best not to act how he felt
She stepped back into the bathroom &' plopped down on the toilet &' buried her face in her hands .

Tae watched as she got back into the bathroom &' put his focus back on Hitman . Tae &' Hit been friends , they grew up together when Tae lived back in Saint Louis . When he found out about him &' A'Mariell that shit ate him up inside , Tae wanted A'Mariell to feel stupid , he wanted her to feel bad so he decided to do a pop up .
"Wassup man." Tae dapped hit up . "I'm straight , been out the way. Wassup wit you , what brought you here?" He asked leaning back in the chair
"Shit you for real." Tae spoke , "I heard bout yo battle, I wanted to come pop in. See whatchu do." He added . "Dats wassup fr, you know you welcome backstage &' shit bro." Hitman told Tae. Tae nodded
"Aye bro. Who girly dat just came out da bathroom?" Tae asked obviously knowing , Hitman cheesed before licking his lips . "Dats my lil shorty type shit." He spoke . Tae nodded again tryna hold his tongue
"Oh y'all together?" Tae asked . Hitman shook his head no , relieving Tae . "Na , not yet . Ask me bout two weeks from na." Hitman joked . Tae fake laughed wit him "I hear you man." He said
"Matter fact bro , you know what? I'm havin a lil after party . I'll send you da location." Hitman told Tae . Tae smiled "Fasho bro , you know ima show my face." He told him . Hitman checked da time
"I'm finna go check in wit Jon Jon bro ima be back , you can chill here or sum. Ion mind." Hitman spoke
"Alr fasho bro." They dapped eachother up again before Hitman left . Hearing the door close A'Mariell assumed Tae was gone , she finally exited the bathroom coming face to face with Tae .
"Why is you here?" She spat at him , pushing past him . She slid her shorts under the towel &' her shirt over it before taking it off
"Bitch I should beat yo ass." He spoke . "Bitches wanna fuck wit my mans , I known dat nigga since I was lil." A'Mariell smacked her lips . "I didn't know." She spoke . "But den again ion even much care."
"Oooohhh bitch-" Tae said , A'Mariell looked at him
"Tae lets be honest , you don't even wanna be loyal . I'm fuckin wit somebody dat ac-."  .. "Fuck allat , what da fuck was you naked fo?" Tae cut her off
"Cause I can be." She said back , shrugging .
Tae choked her onto the bed . "Bitch I will beat yo ass black &' blue . Dis what we gone do ... you gone play yo lil role tonight , after dat lemme catch you talkin to dis nigga ." He told her before releasing his hands . "Y'all both dead."
-
-
-
Hours had passed &' of course it was time for the battle . A'Mariell threw on an all black dress &' an oversized jean jacket . Hitman told her meet him in the lobby . She walked to the elevator pressing the button a couple times . It finally opened, Tae looked up from his phone &' flashed her a smile she just mugged him &' walked in . "You look goo-"
"Shut da fuck up" A'Mariell interrupted him .
"I only have da rest of dis day here . Don't ruin it for me." She told him , not making any eye contact.
"Damn , ima ruin yo day by sayin you look good?"
He asked her . "Yes . Na stop talking to me."
The elevator hit the bottom &' the two bailed out .
A'Mariell made her way to Hitman &' smiled once she reached him . He kissed her forehead
"You hungry?" He asked her before wrapping his arm around her &' walking out the hotel .

A'Mariell
We'd just got on stage for the battle , I was excited to see Hitman perform but I couldn't help but be irritated cause why is Tae here ? I feel like he's doing all this on purpose , to make me feel bad or something... but I don't , I don't deserve to feel bad after all he did . I was even more irritated cause Tae interrupted me &' Hitman . I was more comfortable &' ready then I've ever felt .
"Alrighttt , So y'all came to see a battle right?" The announcer spoke , making the crowd cheer .
"Well let's see a battle."

(A/N : Y'all Dont Haveee To Watch It But I Still Wanted To Drop It Here Incase Someone Did Want To)