Chapter Five

Okay, so the wait is finally over! I'm taking a HUGE risk with this chapter. You're either gonna love it or hate it. I've read over it probably about a thousand times! (no joke) This is my favourite chapter so far, anyway I'll stop rambling. Hope you enjoy! 🙈

Reader's POV:

Clothes lay discarded on the living room floor as the sound of our soft giggles filled the vicinity of the room. My heart started beating rapidly, feeling Lana's delicate fingers against my naked skin. A quiet moan spilled from my lips at the feel of her heated core pressed firmly against mine. Soft lips sucked gently on my bottom lip before she pulled away.

Her eyes wandered over my body, taking in the sight of me. "God, you're beautiful." She whispered. My face felt hot under her gaze, and I was unsure whether that was down to my strong arousal, or the way she was looking at me. Probably both. A shy smile crept onto my face, I wasn't used to hearing such compliments. I didn't have any time to respond as my words were muffled by her lips crashing onto mine in a hungry kiss. I hugged her close to me, letting my fingertips lightly graze down the length of her bare back, coming to a stop on her behind; and giving it a gentle squeeze. Her moan vibrated against my lips and she rocked her hips against me, our centres creating friction with one another.

"Fuck," She groaned as she continued rocking her hips back and fourth. My lips trailed along her jawline, nipping and sucking as they explored her skin. My centre was throbbing like crazy now as Lana picked up the pace. Her hot breath tickling my neck as she panted heavily, sounds of divine pleasure escaping her lips every now and then.

"Oh my god." I mumbled quietly as my eyes flickered shut. I didn't know what I was enjoying more, the feeling of my pent up orgasm or hearing the sound of Lana's pleasure in my ear. As my orgasm began to build to the point where I was sure I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to bite down on my lip to stop from screaming. I pushed myself against her, using her behind as leverage. The sound of our juices mixing together overtaking our satisfied moans.

My hips bucked against hers as I arched my back. "Mmmm, fuck!" As much as I tried not to be loud, I couldn't help but scream her name as I rode out my intense orgasm. I had never orgasmed like that in my life! I felt lightheaded, but in a good way. Being with her was like coming up for air. I welcomed the warmth her body gave me as she laid half on top of me, her head resting in the crook of my neck. Her breath ghosted across my skin as she panted lightly. We both lay silent for a moment, embracing one another. She lazily brushed her fingertips over my cheek, pushing a lose strand of hair out of the way.

"Wow." I finally breathed out when I was certain my heartbeat had returned to its normal rhythm.

Lana giggled softly, placing a gentle kiss to the side of my neck. She cupped my breast, gently kneading it as she continued to kiss my neck, sucking my pulse point. I gasped as she sucked harder on my weak spot, her hand giving my other breast some attention now. I had only just come down from my orgasm but I felt another one fast approaching as Lana glided her fingers down my stomach. I knew exactly where they were heading and I closed my eyes when I felt them reach their destination.

"I want to watch you cum." She whispered in my ear. I could barely form a coherent sentence right now so I hummed and weakly nodded my head, as I felt her slowly insert her finger inside me. I moved my hips against her finger, as she circled my clit with her thumb. A loud moan pushed its way past my lips when she inserted another digit. One of my hands reached out gripping the cushion beside me, as the other grabbed a fistful of brunette hair; careful not to pull too hard.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as she quickened the pace. Her tongue ran up the side of my neck, and she kissed my pulse point before nipping lightly.

"Let go." She whispered, her teeth gently pulling on my ear lobe. With a final thrust of my hips and a lot of help from Lana's expert fingers, I came hard. My body was shaking, my legs felt like jelly; but oh my god I had never felt that good!

When I finally came down from my high, Lana brought her fingers up to her mouth, sucking on them. "You taste amazing." She whispered, looking at me seductively through her long lashes.

I tilted her chin up and leaned down, capturing her lips in mine. "That was amazing." I whispered against her lips. "You're amazing." I then added with a cheeky smile. The brunette rested her head on my chest, her finger gliding along my collarbone. We both just lay there in silence for a few moments, stealing soft kisses every so often.

"Thank you." She whispered so quietly I didn't know if I was supposed to hear it or not.

I glanced down at her, slightly confused. "For what?" I asked softly as I placed a kiss to the top of her head.

She lifted her gaze to meet mine and for a second her eyes searched mine before she spoke. "Everything." I frowned, still slightly confused at what I'd done, that warranted a thank you.

The brunette shifted slightly, lifting herself up and propping her head on her hand as she looked down at me. "I haven't been with anyone since.." She didn't need to finish that sentence as I knew exactly who she was referring to. My heart broke for her. "Not just that, but I never thought I'd be truly happy again, and then you came into my life." Her gaze dropped to my chest as she drew tiny circles with her finger. I watched as she bit down on her lower lip as though she wanted to say something else but was unsure. "I know we haven't known each other that long but.." She paused and my heart started racing, I knew exactly what she was going to say. Her gaze drifted back up to meet my eyes. "I'm falling in love with you." My eyes widened slightly hearing those words fall from her lips. "You don't need to say it back, I know it might be too soon for you."

I suddenly remembered the conversation we had in the bar earlier, about my ex boyfriend and it being too much too fast. He told me he loved me very early on in the relationship and it scared the hell out of me because I wasn't even close to feeling the same way. But as I gazed down at Lana, a soft smile gracing her features as she stroked my cheek, I realised that I was falling in love with her too. I'd probably been in love with her since the moment I met her but I was only just realising it now.

"I'm falling in love with you too."

Her hand froze, lingering on my cheek as a huge smile spread across her face. "Really?" She whispered.

I nodded my head slowly. "I've never felt this way about anyone." I paused, leaning down to take her lips in mine. "I love you." I whispered against her lips.

I saw her eyes glisten slightly and when she blinked a tear rolled down her cheek. "I love you too."

So, there it is! It's literally taken me all day to write this, I hope you liked it! I wasn't planning on having them confess their love for one another, that was gonna be a wholeeeeeee other chapter, but as I went on it just kinda happened. Was it too soon? I mean if I met Lana Winters I'd probably fall in love with her after a day so.. 😂

Anyway, as always I hope you enjoyed it and please, please, please let me know what you thought.
~T ~